Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Police: Man with weapons cache was preparing for 'Armageddon'

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

His psychiatrist wife turned him in. The cops got her to file for a retraining order to make it legal for the police to burglarize the home.

The story:

Police and Prosecuters openly admit on TV to stealing mans firearms...WTF
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    His psychiatrist wife turned him in. The cops got her to file for a retraining order to make it legal for the police to burglarize the home. .....
    Wow, I guess he left the seat up one to many times.
    "Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum."
    Therefore, whoever wishes for peace, let him prepare for war.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

This is insane, I know people that have way more stuff than that. I seen nothing there illegal at least by free states standards. Some wife that would turn her husband in, but it happens a lot. Wonder if that guy actually said all that stuff or if she just said that to justify a restraining order. Glad I don't live in mASS.
    I'd rather be a "has been" than a wannabe!

2TIMOTHY2,4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairsof this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

God, Guns and Guts made America free,
    Lets keep all three.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Evidently he was preparing for an Armageddon like scenario. Clearly he is delusional and must undergo psychiatric evaluation. After his psyciatric evaluation, clearly, he will need to be put on addictive mind controlling drugs so that he will be able to resist his natural instincts and believe what ever he is told. The irony isn't lost on me guys. The Bible tells us that as the beast gains power through the global government that many of those who resist and refuse to submit to the authority of the antichrist will be turned in by their own family members.
    Take that for whatever your spiritual beliefs are, I'm not here to preach.
    However I do think we will see alot more of this type of 'domestic terrorist' being turned in by so called friends and family.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

This might turn out to very interesting. Look up this guys name, the first thing you might get is the gun charges, but soon you will realize he is a big time computer geek/genius. His wife is estranged, I would think that any good attorney would make the BATFE(first involved but not arresting agency) prove the wife did not set him up, because she was trying to get rid of him. From what I read of them, the couple must have some good amount of cash.

Just because this guy was paranoid, does not mean that some one was not out to get him.
    MOLON LABE !!!!!

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. --Benjemin Franklin

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. -- Sigmund Freud

TO vote for the lesser of two evils , is to still vote for evil.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

His wife is a Psychiatrist... one of her friends no doubt will be conducting the sanity evaluation... How do you think that's gonna turn out?

Mark

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Markp View Post
    His wife is a Psychiatrist... one of her friends no doubt will be conducting the sanity evaluation... How do you think that's gonna turn out?

Mark
    Sad but true. Psychiatry is a phoney science and more akin to Astrology. In the past these people would be the first ones to burn people at the stake as witches. I would even venture to say that they are Psychiatrists (or Psychologists for that matter) because they are not competent enough to function as medical doctors.

I think it rather odd that the article would hint at this individual as being deluded in his belief of a coming "Armageddon". In that case, nearly every Christian would have to be be considered deluded (about 2 billion+ people) using that criteria. Just sayin'.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Seems to me that the wife needs to see a shrink her self

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I took a psychology class in college. The professor would talk about smearing peanut butter on his genitals and allowing his dog to lick it off. He was completely insane. He also was a big preacher about not spanking children, he had no children (or wife, just his dog).

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Someone should start feeding his dog hot dogs smeared with peanut butter.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.