Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura FEMA CAMP

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Only way I could see the Govt. marching people into camps, would be if they were unarmed.
    Commie Governments took the peoples weapons away and then hauled them off. Hitler did the same.
    Mass imprisonment by the Govt. would require the full cooperation of the Military and Law Enforcement. Which would mean they would have too turn on their own fellow countrymen.
    I kind of think those camps are set up for inner city rioters.
    When the Republicans take back over and the Negros stop getting their free hand outs. Their could be trouble.
    Just heave them in the camps till they cool down.
    Maybe you're right 4th- I hope they won't turn on the people but there is always the ole' "JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS" !!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BBill View Post
    Maybe you're right 4th- I hope they won't turn on the people but there is always the ole' "JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS" !!!
    Which is why the "Oath Keepers" scares the hell out of the government. They promised allegiance to the Constitution, not the powers-that-be. Been a lot of security briefings on the various perceived threats from this group, and countering them. I know a lot of LEOs who would blatantly disobey an unlawful and unconstitutional order, such as disarming and rounding up a group. Same for officers in the military. (Of course, the officer corps is quite quiet about their beliefs so it doesn't hurt their careers...)
    Q - What is Bambi?

A - Viable Target

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I think more than two years on welfare should get you a one way ticket to those camps.That and habitual drug users(crack,heroine,oxy's,NOT pot)that rob and disrupt society.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by swamprat9 View Post
    I think more than two years on welfare should get you a one way ticket to those camps.That and habitual drug users(crack,heroine,oxy's,NOT pot)that rob and disrupt society.
    How about three generations on welfare- sooner or later it's NOT our right to support these parasites!!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

This is exactly what SHEEPLE don't see. Give government total control then wind up in the oven!

HISTORY will repeat again.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

When we begin welding shut the goobermint elite's shelter doors and hatches, we need to not forget the ventilator shafts........
    Vote OUT obama in 2012. Mombasa, Kenya needs it's Village Idiot back.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    When we begin welding shut the goobermint elite's shelter doors and hatches, we need to not forget the ventilator shafts........
    Naw we'll install toliets on top of them.
    I'd rather be a "has been" than a wannabe!

2TIMOTHY2,4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairsof this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

God, Guns and Guts made America free,
    Lets keep all three.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

How about three generations on welfare- sooner or later it's NOT our right to support these parasites!!
    The concept of voting rights tied to property ownership seems unfair to the liberals, but if you think about it, it ensures that those who vote have skin in the game. You vote to preserve your ability to prosper, while those who are 'takers' would vote to take your stuff, thus making it difficult or impossible for you to prosper. Were I king for a day (or Supreme Benevolent Dictator - the title sounds so much nicer ) I would end universal enfranchisement and strip the vote from social parasites. Charity is good; theft from producers is bad. Then we could either be nice and help the poor lazy slobs, or send them to FEMA camps...
    Q - What is Bambi?

A - Viable Target

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nkluksda View Post
    The concept of voting rights tied to property ownership seems unfair to the liberals, but if you think about it, it ensures that those who vote have skin in the game. You vote to preserve your ability to prosper, while those who are 'takers' would vote to take your stuff, thus making it difficult or impossible for you to prosper. Were I king for a day (or Supreme Benevolent Dictator - the title sounds so much nicer ) I would end universal enfranchisement and strip the vote from social parasites. Charity is good; theft from producers is bad. Then we could either be nice and help the poor lazy slobs, or send them to FEMA camps...
    YOU HAVE MY VOTE!!!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

YOU HAVE MY VOTE!!!!!
    In my campaign for Supreme Benevolent Dictator, I even came up with a campaign slogan.

"Feel the love - unless I don't like you"

Somehow, it fits both the supreme dictator and the benevolent part
    Q - What is Bambi?

A - Viable Target

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.