Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who thinks about wierd sh1t?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Who thinks about wierd sh1t?

I keep 450 miles worth of gas in my truck, at all times.
    I like to drink, a lot. If SHTF (or the eotwawki, how ever that one is spelled) I'll probably have to quit, but how about tomorrow? Nope, got a few gallons to get me by slowly. 5 cases of Sam Adams too, at all times.
    I use tobacco in multiple forms, quit tomorrow? Nope, 5 cartons and 10 rolls of kodiak at all times. I'll work that demon out slow (been there before).
    You ever watch the shows with the Bear or Les Stroud? Those ass tards poke a hole through the ice or toss a hook out with a chunk of tinfoil on it. Maybe make a funnel with sticks crammed into the mud. Screw that, I have gill nets made of flourocarbon in my truck, in my work backpack, in my get home bag and my bug out bag. I will, without a doubt, have fish 'till the end of time, a'plenty. They weigh nothing and are, probably, the best food gathering items you could possibly have (as long as you live in a place with water and fish).
    Use a bow drill in the divot of one of my Rat Knives to make a fire you ask? Not a chance. Plastic bottles crammed full of cotton balls jammed with petroleum jelly in all those same bags. Lots of bic lighters and a 1/2" X 5" ferrocerium rod in each one too. Can I make a fire? Yep.
    Food? Yep. Freeze dried salty food to last a couple days in each bag when I'm lazy. Alchohol stoves and fuel, water filter, pot, snares. Mainstay emergency food bars, yep.
    Loaded guns, long and short: ready. Mags and ammo, ready. Quiet guns (22), ready.
    Wellpoint driven through the basement floor, got 'er did. Hand pump from the hardware store, installed. Ceramic filter ready for first stage filtration of mass water, that too.
    OPSEC you say? Yep. When everyone else looks skinny, me and mine will be skinny too. When "they" smell like shit, I will too. When "they" beg for food, we will too. Will I be ready, yep.
    Shelter? probably bug in, or follow the masses. OPSEC, it has to be the focus. Do as the romans do BS. You can't be the only fat clean guy in town that has a good buzz and a bag of jerky, you'll be deaded.
    Did I cover it all? Just make sure you look for white oak acorns to make your muffins, the red oak ones taste like shit.
    Get a couple years worth of mountain house food? Expensive and large to store, yep. Peace of mind, priceless. Can you boil water?
    One more thing, make a solar charger for your Iphone, mine holds about 40 full movies and a billion songs and pictures. Zombieland never gets old. Plus, the SAS app keeps me thinking. And really, who couldn't play solitare 'till the end of time?
    There's more, I know it....
    member # 575

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Want to Trade

not me!
    hell i am still waiting for the economic stimulus to kick in!

then we will all be eating that rainbow pie and drinking that free government issue soda-pop! free health care for all your woes! just like FRANCE!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

If ya didn't think about weird chit you would not be on this site................
    Damn Yankees!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Who sez all that stuff is weird shit? Seems like perfectly normal shit to me.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

it is great shit. until it hits the fan...badump tsss

Feedback Score

normal to me. and now that im one of the unemployed deadbeats, its all coming in handy.

Feedback Score

think everybody has a weird shit moment from time to time.........

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

That's not weird shit. Pick up some sterno and add to it. Ah, that stuff is great.
    I'm one of those guys that did bother to learn the bow drill and other primitive methods, and they are exellent skills to have. A knife with paracord wrapped around the sheath is all you NEED. But I'll quickly tell you to guard that pack with your life because the contents make life ALOT easier. Even though I learned some the primitive skills, I only use them when it doesn't matter. When it matters I use mil. surplus or camping gear.
    Don't for get the bloodstop from the pet store and the suture kit from the gunshow.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Dr called and told me that my vitamin D level in my blood was low.
    What was the question?
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

RB, most of our D comes from sunshine. Ya have to go outside in yer skivvies tomorrow and stay out there from sun up to sun down. Or you could forgo the wierd shit and buy a bottle of D3 vitimins. I usually take about 6000 IU per day in the the winter. My legs are so ugly the last time I went out in my skivvies the local fusion center reported me for imitating a crippled chicken.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.