Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Doomsday Preppers

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Yep, the NRA has backed out. I don't belong to the NRA anymore as they keep calling at all hours begging for money. I would rejoin but just don't need the incessant interruptions.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Looks like he's screwed. This is why I strongly suggest that people buy several firearms and lotsa ammo, then diversify by caching and stashing in several locations around the country. Never keep all your eggs in one basket. Now he will have to buy guns and ammo through private sales (off the books).
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

It's also a good reminder that "your doctor" isn't necessarily working for you. Depending on state law or who has his malpractice insurance, he may be required to file certain reports if you so much as mention some specific keywords. Then "the system" takes over and you're on the E-ticket ride to WTF?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I knew when I watched the shows the other night that something bad was going to happen to someone on there. Basically my concern was OPSEC related. WAY too much information was given out by the Nat Geo Channel as far as what city and or county these folks were located in. Now they all are potential targets to the unsavory types, who now know what supplies they have. I feel really bad for this guy. He was a decent fellow that wasn't hurting anyone. Hell all Doctor's think us fat people are mental anyway, otherwise we wouldn't be fat!!!! Hell when I got outta the Marine Corps, the doctor said that he thought I had suicidal tendencies because I smoked, drank, got into bar fights, and didn't get enough sleep. I asked him if he had not met a Marine yet before me!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Red face

I am not surprised by the NRA's action. I too am among the ranks of "Used to be a member." It does seem that the primary purpose anymore seems to be hounding members and former members for money.

As for Doomsday preppers...I find the show interesting but from the very first shows last year I couldn't help but wonde what the hell are these people thinking? They eliminated any chance of being left alone in a SHTF scenario by clearly showing their faces on tv. Anyone that knows them, or recognizes them, has a clear path to their door for food, medical supplies, guns, survival gear, and anything else they have. Sorry, but to me, that is just plain stupid. My motto is hide right out in the open. Draw no attention to yourself, look like just another Joe Nobody coming and going in your daily life. Sure stockpile food, supplies, and guns, but shut up about it.

The big guy that is mentioned here is just plain screwed...Thanks NRA for nothing.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

new joke about the NRA --

there was their reporter who was conducting a poll on the street.

the first guy that walked up to the reporter was one of those ACT-UP, occupy types with an erring through his nose, tats all over his face and neck and he had pink- spiked hair.

the reporter asked him " sir do you support the NRA?"

the act-up punker said

" oh sure! me and my BF do the No-Reach Around every night!"

ironically that is about the support you get today from the NRA.

they love YOUR MONEY. but if they have to act for the 2nd amendment or your rights you are SOL cause the NRA is likely in bed with the very government insiders hell-bent on side-stepping the 2nd and every other right sacred to the american citizen has hard earned.

all for a few measly $$ too. when it does come down to it i expect the NRA/capitolist to side with the commies cause the commies control the FED.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

It's important to remember that the NRA supported the gun control act of 68' AND the nics consolidation of federal power.
    Alex Jones had this guy on his radio show Sunday. It sounds like the GOA is going to pick up the case, which he will have to fight on the federal, state AND local level.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Anyone watch doomsday preppers tonight? Just watched it, couldnt help but laugh and laugh at the several shots of the Marijuana plants shown in the green house during the computer programer that fears radioactive fallout from japan... lol

"Man claims attackers tried to kill him...Solider of fortune or botched pot deal?" LOL

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

In response to Bradrock, how long do cigs keep? My wife is the general manager of a coupla tobbacco stores here. That were I'll be heading. Load up the truck and car with smokes,chew and dip. All tobbacco products go with me. I should be able to barter for damn near anything I need.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Mice love cigs. Stored in a 5 gal. bucket, I think they'd last indefinitely.

Same w/ hand cut tobacco. I have some marked '2009' in a bucket w/ lid and it tastes just like it did in '09.

Hand cut needs to be properly dried first otherwise it will mildew.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.