Gunco Forums banner

Black Blade read this...

4K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  2ndAmendican 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Yep, I tried to post yesterday but no matter what the site here denied me with "message to short". So I gave up. I am waiting for more info on this because I have relatives who are Mormon and I get to buy bulk supplies with them. Fortunately we use cash and I never recall ever signing anything or giving out a phone number or address.

We know that FEMA has sent out alerts this past summer and were making a database for food supplies (graineries, store houses, etc.). That FEMA was also buying up freeze-dried foods last year that restricted public access for several months. Mountain House and other similar vendors were busy filling orders for government agencies but now appear to be "business as usual" for now. Just glad I started prepping years ago.

#5 ·
Yes Black Blade..

People are talking about this on other forums.
Please post when you get more info.
Wonder why they are hitting the Mormons a.o...
Would not think they are concerned with the Mormons.
Maybe???? Groups on the Govt. watch list they do not like, are using the same supply depots.
See if you can make contact with your relatives and confirm this story, if you would please.
Strange, very strange.
Wonder if people buying ammo will be next?

#8 ·
Yes j4

That is why I gave up my C&R.. Was not using it enough for a bound book.
Damn. If they are checking on food purchases and the story holds true???
Bet they are following ammo sales..
Oh well. Stay legal. Stay within the rules and frig em..
Let the wind blow where it may.
30 million illegals in the country and their wasting tax money, if true, on food sales.
Thank God I am getting old. :geezer::)

#7 ·
I don't think it's just Mormons but people in general who are stocking up supplies. people who are prepping also tend to have firearms and wnat to be left alone. Of course being "left alone" is not acceptable to the ruling political classes. Just ask Randy Weaver and the Davidians. I have supplies widely dispersed across four states and several caches so I am more able to sustain some losses ("leakage"?) than most.

Another theory is that the Feds are using the pretense that people who buy bulk food, ammo, etc. could be part of the US Militia Movement or worse yet - engaged in profit making ventures and not paying taxes. The best way to avoid interference is to use cash and go through private transactions whenever possible (such as buying "off the books" firearms).

#10 ·
Yes Sir MUSIBIKE..

Terrible fire at my home. All my guns were lost.
I have too start all over.
Will post new picts. of my new weapon as I get one.
All I have left for now is a damn B.B. gun. :wow:

#12 ·
I don't think it's just Mormons but people in general who are stocking up supplies.
Yep, I heard something about this too, they are trying to keep track of people buying long term storage food items in bulk.
Buy a couple boxes of MREs and I bet your on a list somewhere.

#14 ·
THIS STORY HAS BEEN PULLED.

We have pulled this story about the Mormon cannery being visited by federal agents because the source of the information at the cannery is now denying that he ever told us that event occurred.

From now on, we will NOT post any such story based on what we are told by other people unless, and until, they are willing to go on video or at least on an audio recording with their info. That way, in case someone starts to crumble under the public attention or other pressures, and wants to deny what they told us, we have video or audio proof.

We get all kinds of scary intel, all the time, and we rarely pass it on because we don’t have confirming documentation. In this case, we were relying on a confirmed eye witness who is now denying it. We will not do that again without a recording.

We still welcome such tips, but unless you are willing to go on recorded record, using your name, we will not pass it on to the public, but will instead use it only for our own knowledge and internal analysis among our leadership with the caveat that it is not for public dissemination. Otherwise, we risk having people flake on what they told us, and that makes us look bad. People who send us information often times don’t realize the kind of public attention they may wind up experiencing, or the kinds of pressures they may come under behind the scenes. Another consideration is the real possibility that a person could be threatened with prosecution under the USA PATRIOT ACT of 2001 for making public the fact that they were contacted by Federal agents demanding private records. We need witnesses to be willing to go on recording right up front so they cannot later recant.

We will always respect the privacy and anonymity of sources, as we have done in this case, but will simply not run such stories in the future without video proof AND someone who is willing to be identified in the story. Anonymous tips will be used only for internal analysis.

NO SUCH STORY WILL BE POSTED ON THIS SITE AGAIN WITHOUT VIDEO OR AUDIO OF THE EYE WITNESS(S) SO WE CAN PROVE THEY TOLD IT TO US -No matter how urgent or important the information. As far as we are concerned, without such a recording, we will not consider it a real source, but just scuttlebutt.

Thus, now that we no longer have an eye witness willing to stick with his story, we no longer have a story we feel comfortable having on our site and we have pulled this story so we are not accused of still disseminating it.

Thank you,

Oath Keepers

#18 ·
The owner was definitely threatened. It's a shame that it has come to this in America. The Founding Fathers are spinning in their graves.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.