Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: JUST pick three and run!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Didn't ya ever see any action movie? As you walk away you hit the remote on your keychain and the entire house goes up like Hiroshima! Problem solved.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    Didn't ya ever see any action movie? As you walk away you hit the remote on your keychain and the entire house goes up like Hiroshima! Problem solved.
    I hope my kids never find that button on my keychain

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    M4 or Bulgy 74 (I have more ammo and mags for the 74)

.22LR ( Ruger 10/22 or Marlin Model 60)

.40 S&W Baby Eagle

Got lots of AK's, PSL's, Saiga 12's, and an M76, but they are all realistically too heavy, especially once you add humping ammo into the mix. I would forego the shotgun and take the .22 for small game, and the brick of ammo that you could pack if need be.

Man, I would hate to have to go on the move at a minutes notice and NOT be able to take sh*t with you. It would kill me to leave the collection at home, especially if theres a posibility of them being taken by scavengers. I sure don't want to arm the bad people with my nice guns!! Maybe booby trap the safes??
    Ah hell 2ndAmendican. Booby traps are illegal.
    Just put up a sign.
    "Private Property Keep Out."
    That should be all yah need.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

For what their charging me for insurance here kernel.
    I wish the hell I had that button on my keychain.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

If I can take a vehicle, the .45, the AK, the Mossberg 12ga pump.

If I have to walk out the only firearm that would go with me would be the .45 and spare magazine, which are already in the main go-bag.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

LOL. Yeah Kernel, unfortunately the dang thing seems to be on the fritz!! That would be nice though.

4th, I already have those signs up, as well as the standard "Hell with the dog, beware of owner" sign, and a few "Beware of Dog" signs for my Lab/Weimaraner mix. I actually think I need to take some down, because they're making me a target. Need to be less obvious in these days and times. Yeah maybe a simple home made napalm jug that is set off by a road flare attached to the inside of the safe door. When you open it, it lights the napalm. Hmmm, now how to make sure it splashes outward??? LOL.

To the Feds reading this, "I am kidding"!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Make up a hidden space for your guns, maybe one where retrieval would be time consuming? When bugout time comes, dump everything in there and seal it up, maybe toss something real heavy and undesireable over it. Leave the safes out where they are visible, open and empty. No one will look very hard after seeing that.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile O.K..

We are outside cleaning guns...
    My Bro Mongo shot his AR.. Damn Accurate. Oh yeah.
    Then this knock out good looking blond beauty showed up at the range.
    So here is the deal..
    I dont give a damn if I have too carry a sling shot.
    Forget the weapons. She is coming with me.
    More news too follow in the AR section.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yep nothing like a couple big boobed blond-girls to help tote weapons and ammo!

i think 4th is working on his "swamp-girl" survival movie idea--

hell i might even pay to see it--LOL!

OK here is the pitch the barely clothed blond amazon girl is out in the swamp in the middle of the disaster fighting gators, snakes , zombies and so on and then her AK/AR --HK, mac 10, uzi whatever kind of automatic weapon tosses a hot spent case down her skimpy bikini top--

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

You are all a bunch of degenerate amateurs....You guys give guys like me a bad name....

Here is MY story: A Big Boob Blonde Amazon comes walking out of the Swamp....She takes one look at me, and needs no hot brass to lose her skimpy bikini......

Now THAT is how the story should go.....

I may be fat, but my dick sure is small.....

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.