Thread: tax breaks.

Feedback Score

Default tax breaks.

should you get a tax break for preparing for a bad situation. the more money you can save will be more you can prep with. am i right or wrong?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

TAX BREAK?? Are you kidding?? Thousands and thousands of govt workers are depending on your tax money to survive. And don't forget-their union dues help support the vermin in the Democratic Party!!

Feedback Score

As a career firefighter and a part-time tech college instructor I am getting damn tired of you people and your broken record BULLSHIT of blaming government workers for all the woes of the country. The fact is politicians from BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE have overspent for DECADES and government workers are an easy target.

Do some research on your own that doesn't include Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, and the rest of the list of talking heads that don't care about a damn thing except ratings, and those ratings count on keeping people angry, even if the BS they spread has little basis in truth.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Lets see---Wisconsin, isn't that the state where the unions are trying to have a recall for the Governor, for balancing the budget? And I love it that Rush makes the left squirm.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

If I'm not mistaken Wisconsin is also the same state that imprisons dairy farmers for selling milk(Vernon Hershberger). They might not realize what the 10th Amendment means.
    I don't care too much for Rush, but he does make some valid points from time to time.
    Alex Jones has a better understanding of the founders original intent.

To the original post:
    Personal responsibility should not be rewarded with a tax break.

Personally, I think you'd have to be out of your mind to report to the largest criminal cartel in history that you have something that they might want.
    History shows that they are more than willing to kick your door down to steal it.
    Tyranny always comes in a uniform. Doing the work for the 'greater good'.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by BBill View Post
    Lets see---Wisconsin, isn't that the state where the unions are trying to have a recall for the Governor, for balancing the budget? And I love it that Rush makes the left squirm.
    Nope, the recall is about decimating workers rights, not about the baloney, lies, smoke and mirrors, of SUPPOSEDLY balancing the budget. The same budget that SUPPOSEDLY STILL has a $3.5 BILLION deficit. So which is it? He balanced the budget and eliminated the deficit or he didn't and the deficit still exists?

Scooter Walke is bought and paid for by people like the Koch brothers and the agenda is to destroy oganized labor, first public and then private Unions. It has not one single damn thing to do with the budget or deficit.

Rush doesn't make me squirm in the least. I find his blow hard hypocrisy boring and tired. He is the perfect example of the right wing talking head that cares about nothing but ratings and money rolling in. He counts on keeping people pissed off so his ratings stay up. Seious journalist or news man? Not hardly, and I feel sorry for those that believe he is.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

99%

That is all.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by o.d. ak View Post
    99%

That is all.
    Um, and where do you think the working public employees fit in? We are certainly not the 1%.

So do explain your comment because on its own it really says nothing at all.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.