Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Doomsday Bunkers"

Feedback Score

I didn't get to see much of the show even tho I had it on (3 kids) but it seemed to me these guys were in the business of building underground storm shelters and now they are trying to expand into doomsday bunker building. That would explain some of the seemingly lack of knowledge of certain aspects.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Safe Castle Shelters

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

From GBTV

How's YOUR Underground Bunker?:

Watch On-Demand Video Highlights and Episodes | GBTV.com
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I wish mine was as well off as yours!
    M U S I B I K E

CEO Macon Armory Inc. Mad-Machinist's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

After watching it and shaking my head a lot....I wonder what else someone will come up with to part people from their money......LOL...not one of the "Bunker" systems I've seen protrayed on the show would deter me from entering for more than a few minutes at best. Above ground exposed air vents??????? Come on, anyone who has ever gone through the gas chamber in the Army knows the power of that wonderful stuff called CS....or even better CN........burning pellets down the vent...a small computer fan to blow it in......can even be solar powered....LOL.......and they will be begging to come out......if not.....a little over pressure can make those bunkers a big expensive coffin.....
    the Bad ass blast door....you'll notice they had to shoot the explosive....yep tannerite and made a big deal abbout how it was three pounds....want to impress me....give me 3 pounds of C-4 and let me try breaching it and I'll be impressed......1 pound for an improvised shaped charge....two pounds to drop in the hole in a bag surrounded with aluminum powder......by by shelter occupants .....or dig down to the roof of the shelter......it is only 10 gauge sheet metal acording to the description on the show......small linear shaped charges in a hatch sized hole......pop that sucker open like a tuna can......
    I despise people who have zero tactical experience touting themselves to be experts.....specifically that clown that is selling the bunkers......ask the Japanese how well dug in fortifications work out.....and they had supporting artillery and heavy weapons.......harry homeonwner in his doomsday bunker is already dead if someone really wants to get into it...he just dosen't know it yet
    Last edited by Mad-Machinist; 03-29-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yup fixed positions don't work, at least you're already burried!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.