Gunco Forums banner

Doomsday Peppers

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Airwolf 
#1 ·
So Im watching this show the other night and they have this guy on, making spider holes, teaching kids to shoot, jump into trucks, all sorts of interesting stuff.

Then they show him walking his ranch...with a short barrel, folding stock, large cap mags hanging out of it sig rifle.....(3:17 into the clip)...problem here you ask?

He's in Northern California from what the show states...he's walking around with a completely illegal gun in the state of california on the show! ballsy or stupid?

[video=youtube;OZk-a2MkIv0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZk-a2MkIv0]Doomsday Preppers S01E07 Into the Spider Hole Part 1 of 3 - YouTube[/video]

#2 ·
In my humble opinion, anyone that appears on that show and displays the caches of food, other supplies, weapons, and other security measures they may have in place, is not only stupid, but foolishly naive.

#3 ·
So Im watching this show the other night and they have this guy on, making spider holes, teaching kids to shoot, jump into trucks, all sorts of interesting stuff.

Then they show him walking his ranch...with a short barrel, folding stock, large cap mags hanging out of it sig rifle.....(3:17 into the clip)...problem here you ask?

He's in Northern California from what the show states...he's walking around with a completely illegal gun in the state of california on the show! ballsy or stupid?

Doomsday Preppers S01E07 Into the Spider Hole Part 1 of 3 - YouTube
Neither ballsy, nor stupid, with one stipulation: So long as he registered it prior to Jan. 1, 2000, No Problem! I hope he carries copies of his registration papers with him!

I watched as a guy who DID NOT have his papers got the full on Felony Jack-Up...He lost his "Registered Assault Weapon" due to that small violation.

Here is hoping that this guy knows the law, and carries his papers. Being on Private Property is not an exception to the law...Not in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia.

I need to make a new State Flag to properly reflect the spelling of the above, and the reality in our formerly proud state....Maybe replace the red with pink, change the spelling of the words, and,,,hmm....something else....Oh!!! I know!!!! Superimpose a gay man engaging in wrongful sexual congress with the bear!!!!!! And make the star really BIG! Maybe with a hammer and sickle superimposed on it!

This is a plan! I can sell them on the internet!

Pardon me while I go and vomit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.