Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why ammo cans are getting more expensive and harder to find

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

I work in S4, with the 2311's. I get all the ammo cans I need :-D

Feedback Score

The printing on the 50 cal cans can be removed with laquer thinner and paper towels. The rest of the can is painted with a good enamel which resists the thinner (unless you scrub too long).

VD

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I can't speak for where anyone else lives but I can get all I want for $6 and to be honest I bitch about that cause they used to be 2.50 Surely you fellas can get em locally for less that $15.. Jist saying..
    “Freedom. And Justice. If you have those two, it covers everything. You must stick to those principles and have the courage of your convictions.” - Ian Smith

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Hell I can't find them in my area for less than $15.00, and some as high as $20.00. Freaking ridiculous!!!! Hey Posthumous, how much you want for some cans shipped back to S.C.???? LOL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I don't go out of my way looking for them,but I have collected about 20 over the last 35 years.The last two I bought about two years ago and are the small 200rd 7.62 cans dated 08 & 09 Payed $5 ea at a Army/Navy store.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Hell I can't find them in my area for less than $15.00, and some as high as $20.00. Freaking ridiculous!!!! Hey Posthumous, how much you want for some cans shipped back to S.C.???? LOL.
    You know you would probably end up paying that much for them shipped is the problem. By the time I bought the can and shipped it to you. You figure $6 for the can, plus my time to go get it and then shipping. I don't think there is any profit in that endeavor unless you got a barn load of them setting somewhere with only a dollar or so invested in them.
    “Freedom. And Justice. If you have those two, it covers everything. You must stick to those principles and have the courage of your convictions.” - Ian Smith

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter View Post
    You know you would probably end up paying that much for them shipped is the problem. By the time I bought the can and shipped it to you. You figure $6 for the can, plus my time to go get it and then shipping. I don't think there is any profit in that endeavor unless you got a barn load of them setting somewhere with only a dollar or so invested in them.
    Very true, but if Posthumous can get them for free from the Marine Corps, it "might" make it worth it, depending on shipping cost. It'd be nice to buy a government lot of them if you were close to a base that was auctioning off their crap.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i think the big "O" nut is sending all the cans to china. it seems they don't want our IOUs anymore! LOL!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I travel the east coast on business and try to hit gunshows when in certain town also flea markets I have not seen 50 cal cans for less than $10 a can for two years now and if I do they were rusty and beat up
    so if you luck enough to get them free or cheaper than you are lucky, my post about Aims e-mail, it was intended for the rest of us who are not so lucky

sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

I just checked Aim for the 50 cal cans.

13.95 Ammo can
    41.40 shipping

Holy Crap!!!!!!!

For that price they can keep em

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.