Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan View Post
    I just checked Aim for the 50 cal cans.

13.95 Ammo can
    41.40 shipping

Holy Crap!!!!!!!

For that price they can keep em
    They are gouging on shipping because I have gotten a quote after measuring one of mine no where near that price.

I hate vendors for trying to make money on the back end when they are making plenty up front on that $13.95 price.
    “Freedom. And Justice. If you have those two, it covers everything. You must stick to those principles and have the courage of your convictions.” - Ian Smith

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter View Post
    They are gouging on shipping because I have gotten a quote after measuring one of mine no where near that price.

I hate vendors for trying to make money on the back end when they are making plenty up front on that $13.95 price.

After twenty years in Alaska, you would think that I would get used to the high price of shipping. Then another company comes along and gouges you even more.

I ordered a part for my 22 from a company in SoCal. 12.99 for the part, 21.00 for shipping. I called and asked them to put it in a plain envelope and ship it USPS. They told me they only shipped UPS. You can geuss where I told them to stick thier shipping.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan View Post
    After twenty years in Alaska, you would think that I would get used to the high price of shipping. Then another company comes along and gouges you even more.

I ordered a part for my 22 from a company in SoCal. 12.99 for the part, 21.00 for shipping. I called and asked them to put it in a plain envelope and ship it USPS. They told me they only shipped UPS. You can geuss where I told them to stick thier shipping.

I just checked USPS priority mail one ammo can possibly two can be shipped for $14.65 TO ALASKA

The cheapest UPS will do it is 61.80 TO ALASKA

For those that are interested a 50 cal ammo can EMPTY weighs lbs. The dimensions are 12x6x7 (for shipping purposes).

As I said by the time I shipped them to someone they would be over a $20 bill a piece. Now you know.
    “Freedom. And Justice. If you have those two, it covers everything. You must stick to those principles and have the courage of your convictions.” - Ian Smith

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

ok to keep the thread going I got another e-mail from cheaper than dirt they have cans brand new for less than $18.00 a can not including shipping 12 cans for $199.97

ZAA-001 - Ammo Can 12 Pack of .50 Caliber Grade New-Unissued 11x7x5.5" M2A1 Ammo Cans Very Rare and Very Limited Supply

little spendy of me

dad picked up a nice can for me last week at a garage sale in great shape too

sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

ebay. Eight 50 cal. ammo cans delivered for $90.00. That was $64.00 plus $26.25 of calculated (?) shipping (USPS) from Talladega Alabama to Michigan. It was heavy box too. Sometimes, you have to go ebay.
    member # 575

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

ok in a effort to keep the thread alive and to provide all the options available for comparision
    cope's just sent out a e-mail and posted above they have brand new never used 50 cal ammo cans for $14,99 a can and $ 9.99 shipping so if you need cans its best to get more than one or two

sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Stock em up!

$13.95 each.

New Mil. Spec. M2A1 .50cal Ammo Cans
    M U S I B I K E

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Sportsmans Guide has free shipping this weekend & they have some ammo cans also& don't forget the easy four pay plan! Heh...Heh...Heh
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Not sure if it was Copes or Aim,but back around 2007 I ordered a 50cal ammo can along with 6 or 8 AK47 magazines.I just missed a local gun show last weekend.Last year a vender
    had the small cans @$6ea and the 50cal cans for $9,and the 20mm cans for $12.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.