Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gamma Seals and storage buckets

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    Thanks Bud... She is in a much better place now. This is how I like to remember her...Taken in 1968 when we lived in Holland.

Now Mom looks after her again.

One thing that I saw on the Doomsday series was kinda cool. One of the guys on the show cleans out 2 liter pop bottles, dries them, and then stores rice and beans in them. I think that would work pretty well. He then stacks them on their sides against a wall. Pretty good idea I thought.
    Sorry, screwed that on up....

Here are the pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gamma Seals and storage buckets-susan-crop.jpg  

Gamma Seals and storage buckets-happybdaymom.jpg  

Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    Thanks Bud... She is in a much better place now. This is how I like to remember her...Taken in 1968 when we lived in Holland.

Now Mom looks after her again.

One thing that I saw on the Doomsday series was kinda cool. One of the guys on the show cleans out 2 liter pop bottles, dries them, and then stores rice and beans in them. I think that would work pretty well. He then stacks them on their sides against a wall. Pretty good idea I thought.
    I've heard of people using the soda bottles - but haven't tried that method myself. If you are looking for mylar or O2 absorbers these folks have good prices https://www.usaemergencysupply.com/i...od_storage.htm

BTW, thanks for sharing the pictures.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.