Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: EXCLUSIVE: The End Game

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default EXCLUSIVE: The End Game

EXCLUSIVE: The End Game

Snippit:

Pre-Heller Dan Simpson had a laundry list of demands sure to ignite a civil war, including total civilian disarmament. Following a “three month amnesty… Special squads of police would be formed… Then, on a random basis to permit no advance warning, city blocks and stretches of suburban and rural areas would be cordoned off and searches carried out in every business, dwelling, and empty building. All firearms would be seized. The owners of weapons found in the searches would be prosecuted: $1,000 and 1 year in prison for each firearm… On the streets it would be a question of stop-and-search of anyone, even grandma with her walker, with the same penalties for ‘carrying.’”

Post-Heller Dan is kinder and gentler—a man who knows his limitations, at least until that pesky 5-4 SCOTUS ruling reverses polarity. His latest missive is endearingly titled “It’s time to end the gun nuttery.”

Fortunately, Dan “see[s] no problem with the hunters.” As long as they know their place and obey him, they “can easily be accommodated,” he says. “They can deposit their weapons in an armory, to be reissued each season.”

As for non-hunters, well, you can have a gun too, in the home and with this caveat: “Each household can possess firearms, but they must be registered with the local police. The registration would be valid for one year and renewable on an annual basis.” And don’t worry if you’re a collector—Dan will let you have as many as you like—provided “they would have to be rendered unfireable.”

And we’re the slippery slope-hallucinating, paranoid nutjobs.

Continued: EXCLUSIVE: The End Game | Guns Magazine

Black Blade: I've met some of these people before and this is really how they really think. I know some on other gun boards chatter on about it just being paranoid bullshit but then they also happened to be more "left" leaning as well. They are entitled to their opinions even though they seem to vigorously attack those with opposing views. I can't fathom how they as gunowners support those in power with positions opposed to the Second Amendment. Whatever.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: The End Game

Snippit:

Pre-Heller Dan Simpson had a laundry list of demands sure to ignite a civil war, including total civilian disarmament. Following a “three month amnesty… Special squads of police would be formed… Then, on a random basis to permit no advance warning, city blocks and stretches of suburban and rural areas would be cordoned off and searches carried out in every business, dwelling, and empty building. All firearms would be seized. The owners of weapons found in the searches would be prosecuted: $1,000 and 1 year in prison for each firearm… On the streets it would be a question of stop-and-search of anyone, even grandma with her walker, with the same penalties for ‘carrying.’”

Post-Heller Dan is kinder and gentler—a man who knows his limitations, at least until that pesky 5-4 SCOTUS ruling reverses polarity. His latest missive is endearingly titled “It’s time to end the gun nuttery.”

Fortunately, Dan “see[s] no problem with the hunters.” As long as they know their place and obey him, they “can easily be accommodated,” he says. “They can deposit their weapons in an armory, to be reissued each season.”

As for non-hunters, well, you can have a gun too, in the home and with this caveat: “Each household can possess firearms, but they must be registered with the local police. The registration would be valid for one year and renewable on an annual basis.” And don’t worry if you’re a collector—Dan will let you have as many as you like—provided “they would have to be rendered unfireable.”

And we’re the slippery slope-hallucinating, paranoid nutjobs.

Continued: EXCLUSIVE: The End Game | Guns Magazine

Black Blade: I've met some of these people before and this is really how they really think. I know some on other gun boards chatter on about it just being paranoid bullshit but then they also happened to be more "left" leaning as well. They are entitled to their opinions even though they seem to vigorously attack those with opposing views. I can't fathom how they as gunowners support those in power with positions opposed to the Second Amendment. Whatever.

Hi Blade,

My response to their demands is to simple cave in, and give them what they want. Seriously! I will ensure that the can have every bullet first, then the firearms (buried into their foreheads).

No issue.

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Amen Bellson!!!!!!!

Blade, that is scary to think that people really feel that way. Sheer insanity. I don't understand why they don't understand the 2nd Amendment, and it's reason for being.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Hell guys why do you think they are rallying aginst gun ownership so hard? They don't want any challanges to there power grab game!!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Besides pulling the plug on our gun rights here the EU is setting up a take control of power deal where a powerfull leader who will lead them as a set of member states. No more indepenant Britain or Scotland. It will be the European Union. Led by the one we have been waiting on to show up on stage just about any time now!

Russia is setting up a massive force in line with Israel and IRAN getting ready to do it any time NOW. WWIII won't last long. Before a new world order leader pops into place.

Chlorine gas attack in Tel Avive yesterday. Gonna be more fun next week I think.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

we have a few new folks here who whole heartedly support these gun grabbers, if you don't know who they are your not reading enouth threads here

sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

If you think it's time to bury them, it's already too late.
    Sundown at Coffin Rock

Sundown at Coffin Rock
    Constitution Or Bust
    Ron Paul 2012

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

There are millions of people who would agree with you Bellson and that is why the gov is scared.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gunnysmith View Post
    If you think it's time to bury them, it's already too late.
    Sundown at Coffin Rock

Sundown at Coffin Rock
    Nice blood boiler you got there. I'm surprized I've never seen that before, and I wish I never read it.
    member # 575

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I just vomited.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.