Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: DHS Informant Says "Govt is Prepping for Civil War/Civil Unrest"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    How about the re-education camps?
    Some of us they will just "liquidate", Tanvil !! Not worth the effort to re-educate.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I recently viewed pallets of quick clot bandages in a gov building (non-military related). They are uncharacteristic and conspiciously out of place.

buckmeister

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by buckmeister View Post
    I recently viewed pallets of quick clot bandages in a gov building (non-military related). They are uncharacteristic and conspiciously out of place.

buckmeister

Now that's odd!! Thanks for the info Buckmeister.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    How about the re-education camps?
    As soon as they take out the sharpened sticks and tell me they are going in places not made for them to be in the human body.
    Or hook up those electric wires too my Pee Pee.
    Oh hell yah..
    "Oh I understand what you guys are saying now. Like calm down dudes. Yup, you guys are so correct. I hate America, my Mother was a commie. Give me that damn pen, hell yah I will sign that."
    Cool watching Rambo on T.V..
    But I think that was not real electirc they used in the movie.
    Not really into that pain stuff.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Department of Homeland Security Stockpiling Ammo and Mine Resistant Vehicles? (VIDEO)

Department of Homeland Security Stockpiling Ammo and Mine Resistant Vehicles? (VIDEO)

Is the Department of Homeland Security stockpiling ammo and Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAPs) vehicles? The answer, well, ‘yes’ to the former and ‘no’ to the latter.

Blogger ‘Thirdpower’ over at Days of our Trailers has done much of the legwork on this (you can read his take here), but I’ll recap the findings below.

So, in March Guns.com reported that ATK, a supplier of aerospace and defense products, announced that it had been awarded an “Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) agreement from the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (DHS, ICE) for .40 caliber ammunition.”

The agreement has a floor of 12 months, includes four optional years, and will have a maximum volume of 450 million rounds, according to the press release.

"We are proud to extend our track record as the prime supplier of .40 caliber duty ammunition for DHS, ICE," said Ron Johnson, President of ATK's Security and Sporting group. "The HST is a proven design that will continue to serve those who keep our borders safe."

HST bullets are designed for law enforcement and ATK has said they offer "optimum penetration for terminal performance." This, of course, refers to the bullet’s hollow-point tip that passes through a variety of barriers and expands for a bigger impact, which helps limit collateral damage and over-penetration.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

As mentioned in the video, there’s also a report that the DHS has an open bid for rifle ammo. In particular, the department is looking to purchase 175 million rounds of .223 ammo. This solicitation is posted on the federal business opportunities network website.

While there’s plenty of evidence to suggest the DHS is hoarding ammo, there’s little, if any, evidence to suggest they’re acquiring MRAPs.

Blogger ‘Badux’ from Snarky Penguin blog sifted through the DHS’s info at the Federal Procurement Data System on April 3 (the latest date for which info was available) and found “nada” as it related to orders for MRAPs.

“So anyhow: On a scale of zero to 100, I put the likelihood of DHS buying thousands of MRAP's at somewhere between zero to 1,” Badux wrote.

“The reason why I rate it above zero is that things on the Mexican border are not looking good right now -- and in case you didn't know, the Border Patrol is under the Department of Homeland Security now, and has been under fire multiple times from the Mexican drug gangs…” he continued.

In any event, even if the DHS is not acquiring thousands of MRAPs, the fact that it’s ordering ammo in such bulk is a bit perplexing. The obvious question here is: why? Why does the Department of Homeland Security need millions of rounds of ammo (in particular, rifle ammo)?

Your thoughts?

Department of Homeland Security Stockpiling Ammo and Mine Resistant Vehicles? (VIDEO) - Gun News at Guns.com

Black Blade: A most interesting development. They really think that they need MRAPs for police work? Looks like DHS is getting a bit power mad and is getting ready for war - but against who?
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.