Thread: “We are Preparing for Massive Civil War,” Says DHS Informant

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default “We are Preparing for Massive Civil War,” Says DHS Informant

“We are Preparing for Massive Civil War,” Says DHS Informant

Posted by Dominique de Kevelioc de Bailleul on May 03, 2012

In a riveting interview on TruNews Radio, Wednesday, private investigator Doug Hagmann said high-level, reliable sources told him the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for “massive civil war” in America.

“Folks, we’re getting ready for one massive economic collapse,” Hagmann told TruNews host Rick Wiles.

“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is . . . they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”

Hagmann goes on to say that his sources tell him the concerns of the DHS stem from a collapse of the U.S. dollar and the hyperinflation a collapse in the value of the world’s primary reserve currency implies to a nation of 311 million Americans, who, for the significant portion of the population, is armed.

Uprisings in Greece is, indeed, a problem, but an uprising of armed Americans becomes a matter of serious national security, a point addressed in a recent report by the Pentagon and highlighted as a vulnerability and threat to the U.S. during war-game exercises at the Department of Defense last year, according to one of the DoD’s war-game participants, Jim Rickards, author of Currency Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis.

Through his sources, Hagmann confirmed Rickards’ ongoing thesis of a fear of a U.S. dollar collapse at the hands of the Chinese (U.S. treasury bond holders of approximately $1 trillion) and, possibly, the Russians (threatening to launch a gold-backed ruble as an attractive alternative to the U.S. dollar) in retaliation for aggressive U.S. foreign policy initiatives against China’s and Russia’s strategic allies Iran and Syria.

“The one source that we have I’ve known since 1979,” Hagmann continued. “He started out as a patrol officer and currently he is now working for a federal agency under the umbrella of the Department of Homeland Security; he’s in a position to know what policies are being initiated, what policies are being planned at this point, and he’s telling us right now—look, what you’re seeing is just the tip of the iceberg. We are preparing, we, meaning the government, we are preparing for a massive civil war in this country.”

“There’s no hyperbole here,” he added, echoing Trends Research Institute’s Founder Gerald Celente’s forecast of last year. Celente expects a collapse of the U.S. dollar and riots in America some time this year.

Since Celente’s ‘Civil War’ prediction of last year, executive orders NDAA and National Defense Resources Preparedness were signed into law by President Obama, which are both politically damaging actions taken by a sitting president.

And most recently, requests made by the DHS for the procurement of 450 million rounds of hollow-point ammunition only fuels speculation of an upcoming tragic event expected on American soil.

These major events, as shocking to the American people as they are, have taken place during an election year.

Escalating preparatory activities by the executive branch and DHS throughout the last decade—from the Patriot Act, to countless executive orders drafted to suspend (or strip) American civil liberties “are just the beginning” of the nightmare to come, Hagmann said.

He added, “It’s going to get so much worse toward the election, and I’m not even sure we’re going to have an election in this country. It’s going to be that bad, and this, as well, is coming from my sources. But one source in particular said, ‘look, you don’t understand how bad it is.’ This stuff is real; these people, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), they are ready to fight the American people.”

TruNews‘ Wiles asked Hagmann: who does the DHS expect to fight, in particular? Another North versus South, the Yankees against the Confederates? Hagmann stated the situation is far worse than a struggle between any two factions within the U.S.; it’s an anticipated nationwide emergency event centered on the nation’s currency.

“What they [DHS] are expecting, and again, this is according to my sources, what they’re expecting is the un-sustainability of the American dollar,” Hagmann said. “And we know for a fact that we can no longer service our debt. There’s going to be a period of hyperinflation . . . the dollar will be worthless . . . The economic collapse will be so severe, people won’t be ready for this.”

Source: Full TruNews interview, May 2, 2012.

Read more: ?We are Preparing for Massive Civil War,? Says DHS Informant | Beacon Equity: Penny Stocks, Stock Alerts

Black Blade: Not much surprises me. Maybe or maybe not but interesting nonetheless.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

The Chinese are the ones too watch... They invested heavily in our Treasury Notes, Bonds, real estate, etc, here.
    Here, take our worthless paper and give us some cash..
    Then again, they have so much money, it is probably a piss in the bucket for them.
    Our debt clock is running out of ink to print, it is getting so high.
    Just as many predicted, when the Fed was established in 1913.
    Those few greedy S.O.B.s, just how the hell much money did they need?
    Don't think inflation is killing us? Go too the store. Good luck.
    Just ask your boss for a raise, good luck.
    Their are 10 people waiting for your job.
    We are in a position like Germany, pre WWII..
    The "New World Order" and the "Fed Boys" have to start a damn war somewhere, to get us back on track.
    Don't think, their not thinking. Where is the question?
    People die, but it is great for the economy.
    Food stamps are at an all time high.
    But someone is paying for them. Up goes our debt clock.
    Yes sadly something has too give.
    A new President, a miracle cure.
    Lot of Vets here. Pray pray pray, no shooting.
    For those who have seen it, it is not pretty.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I am certainly no brainiac, so I have no clue what it would take to get things back on track. I mean I know the little things that people "should" be doing that would slowly self correct the situation, but no one is doing them. I mean from the BIG level. The major "shift" that will quickly fundamentally change the way we live. I am afraid that when that happens, it's not going to be something that "we the people" like very much. It will be a sad day indeed if things degrade further into civil unrest, civil war, or whatever. I can see the need for big sweeping changes, but I'm just afraid that to affect those changes, for good or bad, there will be ALOT of bloodshed.

With those thoughts in mind I'm worried about our own military and law enforcement. Are they going to uphold the Constitution, and side with whatever side is in the "right", or are they going to blindly follow the leader, and enforce unConstitutional laws?? Lately I have been asking this question to people I know that are in the Reserves or National Guard, and most of them "think" that following orders blindly is the "right" thing to do!!!! That scares the hell outa me!!!!!!!! I have had several tell me that if ordered to fire on civilians, they will do it willingly, as long as the civilians are armed in some form or fashion. They have been trained to think of these armed civilians as "terrorists" who are trying to hurt our country and our way of life!!!! I can't believe that these guys can't think for themselves on this MOST important issue.

I hate to think about it, but I believe that we are in the waning days of what we know/knew as American Society. I think that within the next 4-12 months, we are going to be living in a severely changed environment.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

There is a reasonable certainty that WWIII is just about here. Once society collapses under fear and governments need to control, all of these well trained military BOBBLE HEADS will follow their orders. Or, at least a lot of these will. The begining of all of the FEMA camps, martial law and, gestopo type managed society is only just a morning's news cast away. My bet would be on about next month or sooner.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I wonder how many DHS agents will call in sick that day?? During Katrina half the local police forces.. went MIA.. I hope it doesn't happen but it may come to that.. I know our military had been doing exactly that kind of training over seas now for 10 years.. B2B

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I think that many people tend to wax romantic in one form or another over the idea that this sort of thing may happen. If one looks at what has happened in the past when events such as these occur, it is hard times for nearly everyone. So I honestly hope and pray that we continue to have a peaceful existence.
    “Freedom. And Justice. If you have those two, it covers everything. You must stick to those principles and have the courage of your convictions.” - Ian Smith

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I empted all my AKM47 magazines of the Wolf stuff and loaded them with my YUGO surplus.You never know.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post
    I empted all my AKM47 magazines of the Wolf stuff and loaded them with my YUGO surplus.You never know.
    Better safe than sorry, huh brother? I'm with you.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.