Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Orion Entertainment Casting Call for Well Armed Preppers & Their Arsenal

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    While I think anyone who discoses their preps is a dumba$$, at least Orion is a reasonably reputable group. Their "Don't be a victim" series on Spike that was hosted by Gerald Mcreany (sp?) from "Simon and Simon", was a pretty decent show that definitely put responsible gun ownership in a positive light. I personally was very pleased at how they presented personal defense and the shooting sports. Hopefully they will do as good a job with this one, as they did on that one.
    Yeah-but wasn't he a Marine?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Wow who owns a "Arsenal"? Isn't that like Springfield armory, or Colt maybe Ruger ? Does anyone here owen one of those companies ?

I HATE when the media uses that term for someone's collection of rifles and handguns, just something that drives me nuts.

Ohhh and if they came to my door asking to see my "Prepping" I would show them an old rusty .22lr and handful of rounds and two cans of beans and a bottle of Wild Turkey. Now that I think about it thats what I would show the feds too.

jrs
    Feedback Score

Prepping??? Why everyone knows Uncle Sugar will take care of you. Just show them your phone list of all the government agencies you plan to call and take care of you.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I have come to believe that most people have a total lack of common sense
    common sense, what's that?

the media will do its best to make "preppers" all look like their arming up for some kind of alien/zombie invasion.
    But aren't the aliens already here?
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I think Frogman got it right. Knowing what most of us know. Reading the white papers and documents that most of us have read, I'm starting to think these shows are some kind of psychological operation.

Labels, labels, labels, everyone gets a label.

The last time around, the label was 'Juden', this time it will be on a MUCH larger scale.

Either way, it's the red list or the blue list. They are interchangable if you exhale carbon dioxide.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BBill View Post
    Yeah-but wasn't he a Marine?
    Yeah he was a Marine. Why? Did I miss something? Sorry, not totally "with it" today. LOL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

They stole this ol' vets house and filled his bunker with concrete.
    Man sues city over seizure of house with underground shelter

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    [SIZE="4"] their chilling motivations
    That phrase should tell you what kind of "documentary" they plan to make.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Yeah he was a Marine. Why? Did I miss something? Sorry, not totally "with it" today. LOL.
    No, just that one would hope he was pro-gun. I'd heard he was before this.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BBill View Post
    No, just that one would hope he was pro-gun. I'd heard he was before this.
    Ah, I see where you're going! Yeah he is and has always been pro gun. Even turned his old partner/brother from Simon and Simon onto guns. (He survived a horrible shooting by a pshyco neighbor and is now VERY pro gun.) I actually liked the series on Spike and was upset when they cancelled it.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.