Thread: "Revolution" - Trailer

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default "Revolution" - Trailer

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Looks ineresting but I already see a few problems. Like most Hollywierd it will likely be overacted, devolve into a soap opera and be a perversion of science defying the laws of physics.

- Black Blade

Revolution Trailer: "It's Gonna Turn Off, and It Will Never, Ever Turn Back On"
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

ANY TIME I see something with, "9MM IS FAULSE PROTECTION" on it its JUNK!!!!

Just SILLY intertainment.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I like how the leader of the evil "militia" reminds me of obama.

Classic.
    member # 575

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

15 years after the power goes out and the population is down to muskets and bows and arros......give me a break! Another hollyweird soap opera.
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Even the cars stopped working...... older diesels ran just fine with no 'lectricity, park on a hill to push start it and you're golden. Just need to replace the electrical fuel shutoff with a manual valve, something all the older Cummins equipped trucks came with from the factory. Heck, the old Roadway Express trucks all used to have air starters in them, no electricity used in normal operation anyway. They show them using liquid fuel for lanterns and such, so it's still out there.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I don't see how a mechanically initiated chemical reaction that takes place in a cartridge can not happen when the power goes out. Especially since cartridge arms have been around for over 150 years now. i doubt they used up the trillions of rounds of ammunition that is in circulation in just 15 years. I genuinely enjoyed Jericho but I am thinking this will not be as good a show. only time will tell. I have a front stuffer but its not my goto long arm. I just can't see it even in the peoples republic of Illinois .
    “Freedom. And Justice. If you have those two, it covers everything. You must stick to those principles and have the courage of your convictions.” - Ian Smith

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

SharpShooter, I'm the same. I enjoyed Jericho, but this just doesn't do it.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.