Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: light beer?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Unhappy light beer?

light beer?

WTF???

i weighed a 30 pack of so called "light beer" on my digital scale and compared the weight to "regular" beer.

now either this wall-mart china quality scale is telling me a big fat lie OR this light beer is actually heavy!

i think it is all a evil plot by the "MAN" to keep a brother down!

i would take the beer back to wally-smartz and demand a refund, but the beer in the cans mysteriously vanished!

anything to keep a "Brother" down don't ya know!

LOL!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I only drink green bottle beer.The Irish blood I think.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

German, Irish, or beer from Belgium are the tastiest. As for US stuff, micro brews or Sam Adams.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    German, Irish, or beer from Belgium are the tastiest. As for US stuff, micro brews or Sam Adams.
    Great Minds think alike I prefer New Belgium Brewery 1554 best though in the USA.

Other than that though I like Guiness and Smithwicks.
    “Freedom. And Justice. If you have those two, it covers everything. You must stick to those principles and have the courage of your convictions.” - Ian Smith

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter View Post
    Great Minds think alike I prefer New Belgium Brewery 1554 best though in the USA.

Other than that though I like Guiness and Smithwicks.
    I got spoiled when living in Germany. If I wasn't drinking hefe weizen or crystal weizen (there were a couple of brands I enjoyed) then it was the Guinness foreign export (higher alcohol content (7.5%) than the regular Guinness stout) or the Belgian beer I'd buy at their canteen on base. I'm trying to remember the name of it, but used to buy it by the case and it was about 8 or 9 percent alcohol. Good stuff indeed.

On a side note, When we moved back state side we were able to bring an "alcohol" shipment back with our household goods. Good way to have excellent beer and wine at an affordable cost.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    I got spoiled when living in Germany. If I wasn't drinking hefe weizen or crystal weizen (there were a couple of brands I enjoyed) then it was the Guinness foreign export (higher alcohol content (7.5%) than the regular Guinness stout) or the Belgian beer I'd buy at their canteen on base. I'm trying to remember the name of it, but used to buy it by the case and it was about 8 or 9 percent alcohol. Good stuff indeed.

On a side note, When we moved back state side we were able to bring an "alcohol" shipment back with our household goods. Good way to have excellent beer and wine at an affordable cost.

That hefe wizen used to dent my head back in the good old days. You can get the Guiness foreign export here in the states it comes in 4 packs instead of 6 packs I buy at the local liquor store. Good stuff.
    “Freedom. And Justice. If you have those two, it covers everything. You must stick to those principles and have the courage of your convictions.” - Ian Smith

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter View Post
    That hefe wizen used to dent my head back in the good old days. You can get the Guiness foreign export here in the states it comes in 4 packs instead of 6 packs I buy at the local liquor store. Good stuff.
    I'll have to look around here and see if any of the foreign export is in the local area.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

They've got a meat market/cafe/liquor store here in Carslbad called Tip top meats or top cut meats somethign like that, all German. German owned and operated, etc. TONS of german booze there. Belgium, Austrian too. Good stuff there, lots of beer, wines, liquers etc. have to go there again soon.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

now i know where all the god-damned micro-brew, imported beer sipping yuppies went!-
    go buy yourselves some designer underwear---

LOL!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

LIGHT BEERS ,,,,,,,YUCK!!!!!! Kinda like an empty magizine to me!! Samual, and Smutty Nose IPA, that's my prefrences!! Like my IPA's!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.