Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Global Recession? The Warning Signs Are Everywhere

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

moody's down graded half if not all the european banks,
    And 5 banks in the US, sorry don't remember which ones and don't want to guess.

that and unlimited borrowing from china and currency printing = yes to that too
    Hyperinflation = tick, tock, tick, tock

And did I miss something here?????
    Yeah you missed it a couple years ago when we where told the recession is over, but that might be a good thing since you didn't get your hopes up thinking about it
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

LOL the gooberment NEVER lies! "the recession is over! yea for the big "O" !" they just left out the START of the new depression--

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Oh Ya,,, j427x, I musta missed that "start of the depression" part, is that why my bank accounts not in the 6 figure range yet???

Treehuggin Gun Nut! bulletdodger's Avatar
    Feedback Score

We have never truly left the 2008 recession. Chances of a recovery of some sort before we freefall to depression are very slim. As you stated, BB, too many potential weak links in the chain to provide any strength to a recovery. Like waiting for the first Domino to fall against the next, or more appropriately a house of cards. This coming Depression was probably engineered and not just a simple matter of greed. A quick and sure way to transfer wealth in a very tidy manner. Carpetbaggers will be at every door siphoning our remainig possessions for pennies on the dollar. I wish I could say things might get better, but I don't believe things will be allowed to get better. We are right where they want us and soon it will be harvest time. At least in the Matrix we sort of had a purpose, as batteries. This time humanity could be reduced to being valued even less and become completely expendible so as not to waste food on us.

If there is a silver lining, finally I will get to find out what Soylent Green tastes like, probably chicken...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Oh Ya,,, j427x, I musta missed that "start of the depression" part, is that why my bank accounts not in the 6 figure range yet???

LOL! break out those credit cards and go to wally-world --make CHINA happy!

the big "O" says "spend it like you stole it! hell that what me and the rest of the government is doing!"

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I went and put an extra box of .45CAL on the ole credit card this evening. Whatever comes to pass, there are 50 extra rounds to work with............

CHEERS!!!
    M U S I B I K E

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.