Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Gun and Ammo Room

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

4th if your considering anouther shed for ammo and stuff, check out some of the sheds they have at Lowes or Home Depot. Some of them are pretty decent. You,,, could,, probibly build one cheaper than what they get for them,,,, but for me it would be the way to go,, just for the convenience of haveing it complete and delivered. I got to many other things going to worry about anouther project at this point and from what I figured it's only about 4-5 hundred more than building it yourself, it would be worth it to me. I liked the 10x16,, I think it was,, with the gambrel roof, all kinds of door and window options avalible too, I'd just want a single door without the shed/tractor type door myself and some double pane windows. Should be more than big enough for a realoading /storage bldg for you I'd think, check them out just for shits if you haven't seen them before. Might just work for ya if your looking.

I like your storage room Black Blade, and putting the safe in a corner is a good call too, harder for someone to pry on the door that way if they did try getting into it. You saw my mess/pile, I've got to build some good 2 by shelves like those too, I got the material on hand, just to much else going on right now to fuss with it at this point. But i do really need to get it set up better, that whole reloading room section of the building is a mess and needs a hoeing out and rearanging at this point. Trying to figure out what to do with all the extra stuff at this point though, time for a yard sale I guess!! Just To Much Junk!!!

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Not to diminish any other suggestions, but have you thought about an insulated 20' shipping container? A good friend of my sister bought two of them, and had them painted with that gorilla liner stuff. That was 7 years ago, and they are still good. I just saw them in March. He is on the Gulf side, near Cocoa Beach I think. I love Florida...Lot's of Taxis...
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Those are dandy bellson, a couple folks have told me there a bit of a bitch to do windows and doors in though. I can't see why , angle iron frame welded on and frame up as normal shouldn't be an issue I'd think. There very reasionable too if your near a sea port, not so much here ,, but in many places they are. What do they run in your area bellson, here about 2k delivered and set on your footings or pad. I've thought about one for the garden tractor, 4-wheeler, snow blower and other small stuff that's cluttering the garage up. Just haven't decided yet, but definately an option. VERY SECURE TOO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.