Thread: After Only a Few Short Days Without Food, Human Behevior Turns Ugly

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default After Only a Few Short Days Without Food, Human Behevior Turns Ugly

After Only a Few Short Days Without Food, Human Behevior Turns Ugly

In the 1950s, the Pentagon conducted a study to find out what people would do at different stages of starvation.

What they discovered was shocking.

After just 10 days without food, 90% of people will steal, pillage and kill for food.

But after a mere 15 days, almost all human beings become cannibal... ready, willing, and...

Even Eager to Eat Their Neighbors!

Nasty stuff right? But at this moment, you are probably quite full. Or, at the very least, you know that your last meal was less than 6 hours ago.

But think about it, in a long-term food shortage, you may not eat for days, possibly weeks.

After just one week without food, hunger will be gnawing away at a person's stomach like a lab rat... fear will be stalking his mind like a serial killer.

But after two weeks, desperation sets in, making people do truly crazy things. Things like theft, murder and yes... even cannibalism.

Gardening To Survive: After Only a Few Short Days Without Food, Human Behevior Turns Ugly.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Tough call on that one Black Blade..
    Longest I have gone without food is 8 days..
    Just in some bad circumstances, where we absolutely could not get re-supplied.
    My Bros arm started looking like steak.
    It really becomes, my .02 a matter of discipline.
    We all were in the Military and not sure if that made a difference.
    Not one man complained, we just accepted our situation.
    I say water, before food, will cause the brain too shut down.
    Food your body will start eating itself, till you die.
    No water and your body goes into involuntary convulsions.
    Oh God did we have water, too much.
    Now 15 days?
    I guess true..
    My Bro would be home now and people asking.
    "Damn dude what the hell happened too your arm, looks like someone chewed the damn thing off."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

gee i don't know-- most of the human face eating zombies i have seen lately did not look like they had skipped a meal!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Don't know,,,I've been getting a bit lazy lately and starting to pork up a bit, So maybe a good fast would do me a world of good at this point,,,,

Shit I went from 6pack abs last year to almost a 12pack now better be getting busy!!!

All these neck/shoulder spasms and hand and arm numbness I've been dealing with lately has really been holding me back!! I can barely even control or even feel my left hand most of the time now, and half the time I walk around looking like Quasimoto,,,, GEZZZZ. Getting so most anything I do is all spur of the moment,, just depends how I feel that day,,, can't really plan much of anything anymore,,this sucks!! Day by day, thats all I can plan on anymore. Unfortunatly my appitite hasn't changed, but I can't burn it off as well anymore.

I can't bitch to much tough, Doc said if I'd landed 1" further over I'd probibly been paralized, and it took me 2 1/2 years of therapy just to get to this point, so all and all I guess life is good.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

don't know about eating my neighbor, but I would consider his wife though
    all kidding aside, salt/freshwater and open space & god will provide

after 10 days one will either be dead cause the animals ( two legged) will run loose or we will be round up for re-education camps
    repeating ten times a day "Hussien is king", "hussien is king", "our beloved leader Barack", "our beloved leader Barack" like the bloody North Koreans

gee I am sick aready, lost my appetite

sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat1 View Post
    don't know about eating my neighbor, but I would consider his wife though
    all kidding aside, salt/freshwater and open space & god will provide

after 10 days one will either be dead cause the animals ( two legged) will run loose or we will be round up for re-education camps
    repeating ten times a day "Hussien is king", "hussien is king", "our beloved leader Barack", "our beloved leader Barack" like the bloody North Koreans

gee I am sick aready, lost my appetite

sprat
    LMAO!! That's what I was planning on, was the neighbor's wife. LOL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I can think of a couple I'd like to munch on too,,,,, now ya mention it!!!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.