Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: US Government Proposes Law Making It Illegal For Them to Kill You

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I read an article today on Blacklistednews.com that said researchers have been able to use consumer type brain computer interface "helmets" (or what ever you call them, that are currently on the market for playing video games and performing tasks on your computer)to hack into your brain. Said they didn't use anything fancy to do it. Just store bought consumer model helmets, and hooked them up to a computer running a program they created that detects some kind of brain impulses. They have compiled enough data on these impulses to give them a 10-40% chance of reading your impulses. This info can give them all kinds of personal information, even up to and including your bank account PIN !!!!!!! If these guys at Cal-Tech or wherever can do it with a few bucks worth of commercially available computer geek gizmos, then I would imagine that the Government has been able to do something similar for awhile now. So basically if you're hooked up the internet playing some kind of video game with one of these brain-computer-interfaces, someone out there in cyberland can conceivably hack into your brain, and "force" (their words) your mind to divulge secrets, and you have zero clue it's even happening. You combine that with Trapwire, and wow you are seriously freaking vulnerable! Maybe it really is time to wear a tin foil hat!!!!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I've never been one of the ones with the head stuck in the sand.
    I've been reading the documents and shouting this stuff for years.

We have witnessed the largest transfer of wealth in the history of the world. People are starting to wake up and pay attention because it's effecting there wallet now.

As for the mind control. Oh yes, it's very real.
    The ultimate goal is to have everyones mind interlinked to an 'internet,' sort of the way your Iphone is.

The beast system is upon us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.