Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Itís the End of the World as We Know it

Feedback Score

Musibike,

I believe the roving bands of people like you mention, people with kids that are hungry will be easy to handle. A few rounds in their direction will most likely change their thought pattern.

The real trouble will be the looter groups that are armed and will kill you to get what you have. They will be determined and vicious enough to not care who or what is in their way. Their numbers will be overwhelming and eventually you will be overrun.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Gentlemen.

I know there has been a bit of friction in the past. I have felt it as well. I do not always agree with everyone. That is my right.

I do not always please everyone with my posts. I state my opinions.

I would ask all of you to be selective as to when and on what subjects we decide to bring out sharp swords. We can bicker and argue till Kingdom Come on all sorts of politics and social standpoints. That is why being an American is cool. But when it comes down to seeking and asking advise on the foundational issues, we should all just drop the politics and prior disagreements and get the info out.

Gents, this is just my simple opinion. I do not claim to be right, or that I hold any moral high-ground. I just think that based on my life's experience; there are some times when you just gut check, and do the right thing for the common good.

Consider this a personal favor. I ask all of you to bear in mind that we are all a bit on edge, and that not everyone thinks the same. Let's all try to get our point across, and let's try to be civil in the process. I am not pointing any fingers at anybody except myself (and maybe JRS because he is so closed minded).

Warm regards to all.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Hi FyredUp,

Read my previous post first, for context.

My advise to you (and others regardless of political viewpoint or social stripe):

Debate. Do not attack. You are pretty good about this generally, but...Given the audience, I would recommend a finer granularity.

Differentiate. State more clearly where your foundations lie, so that those who read your posts / threads have a better idea of where you are coming from.

Accept. That you will not agree with everyone else, and that they will not agree with you. State your views, and leave it at that.

I offer this in a friendly tone, and I am not finding fault. I simply suggest that this may help to smooth out the comms on this board.

You and I both know that we do not agree on a lot of things. That is fine, lets argue about those things and have some fun and learn new things. I don't always play nice, but I keep trying. On the important things, I drop the BS and try to just do the right things.

I offer this post without judgement, and in the hope that maybe things will calm down a bit.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Mr Posthumous,

I have tried to let it go. I am asking serious questions in topics other than politics. I am not trying to fight with anyone. Some just seem to follow me around this site just to post nonsense directed at me.
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Hi Sprat,

I'm posting this in fairness, and also in the hope that we can all try to tone down a bit.

I am not trying to find fault with anyone. I just hope that we can all separate the politics and BS from the important stuff.

I am asking you to lead the conversation, because I know that you have many unique skills and a great deal of experience. I for one would like to know you thoughts on these issues, regardless of who starts the thread.

Please help me to reduce the mud-fights a bit. We all know that I try to stay as middle-of-the-road as possible. I am not trying to judge, just to keep some civility in the discourse.

Your thoughts are welcome. I would like to hear more.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat1 View Post
    if you re-read my post above you will note
    the first paragraph is directed at 75-95% of the members the rest here and other sites not one individual

except for one paragraph the rest was not a personal attack, it was sound advice that he and the rest of you should start thinking about
    as far as the specific paragraph, I am speaking the truth
    I personally find it Ironic this individual does battle everyday here to purposely aggravate/taunt the members , now we are suppose to roll over and play nice, all is forgotten
    I think it that takes brass balls THATS MY OPINION
    and if his feeling are hurt oh well

sprat
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    I think a hord of assholes are going to be scrambling around with a layer of screaming kids looking for some place that will feed them all. 50% are going to die off in three weeks. Unless they kill us first and consume what we prepped?
    Better count on 5-9 weeks. Just sayin. Humans can last a long time.
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    Better count on 5-9 weeks. Just sayin. Humans can last a long time.
    Yes...and thanks to black blades meat chart, that number may go up!!

Feedback Score

Mr Posthumous...

I pray to God that I am never that hungry.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Posthumous View Post
    Yes...and thanks to black blades meat chart, that number may go up!!

Yup. BlackBlade comes up with some interesting stuff to be sure. I have seen a lot of really bad human on human things, but nothing like cannibalism. I hope that never happens in America.

Let's all hope that our current fears evaporate like Y2K did. But, let's all be good scouts as well.

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Bellson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.