Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: "Buy It Cheap And Stack It Deep"

TRX
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

During his reign as Governor, "Dollar Billy" Clinton floated a plan to collect Arkansas sales tax on items bought outside the state.

Clinton's plan basically involved collecting all packages coming into the state, opening them, and seeing if they contained taxable merchandise.

He ran slam into some unexpected opposition - Marvin Runyon, Postmaster General. Runyon informed Clinton that his plan of opening and inspecting packages coming in through the US Mail would be a Federal crime, and he (Runyon) had armed postal inspectors who would be authorized to use deadly force to ensure that the mail went through. Clinton backed down. My Dad was one of those inspectors at the time.

People like to rag on the USPS, but they never hear of the things they do right.

Firearms Accumulator Carbine Coyote's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Each time I make a purchase from Sportsman's Guide, ammo is included in the order. Better to have it and not need it. Certain calibers sold out, like 9 x 18mm Makarov at AIM. Stocked up on pellet gun ammo. The 20% Off Dunham's coupons apply to pellet gun ammo.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

well we'll see how lucky i get this time, got one tin ordered for $120 shipped--cashed in a freebie gift card and a $20 code--

last two seem pretty good. if i get this one it will be nearly like the old days of $0.11 a pop-- well for ONE tin anyway--LOL --knowing SMG it will probably be on a forever back order--seems like they did mne that way on 7.62x39 a few times--

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

I live few hours away from Dan's ammo, I usually just went up there to pick up few Case of 5.45x39 no shipping

卡拉希尼可夫突擊步槍

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    During his reign as Governor, "Dollar Billy" Clinton floated a plan to collect Arkansas sales tax on items bought outside the state.
    West Virginia is doing that now. They include a special form when filing your state taxes where you're supposed to declare the total $$ amount of goods you purchased outside the state via internet, mail order, etc.

It's total BS, but that's what you get when you have Demturds occupying the Governor's mansion. And people keep electing these tax and spend bastards.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RetVet View Post
    West Virginia is doing that now. They include a special form when filing your state taxes where you're supposed to declare the total $$ amount of goods you purchased outside the state via internet, mail order, etc.

It's total BS, but that's what you get when you have Demturds occupying the Governor's mansion. And people keep electing these tax and spend bastards.
    My answer for that form would be one like many politicians would give - "I can't recall".
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    My answer for that form would be one like many politicians would give - "I can't recall".
    I don't keep track of all my receipts. If they want to press the issue THEY will have to prove how much I spent.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejack View Post
    I live few hours away from Dan's ammo, I usually just went up there to pick up few Case of 5.45x39 no shipping
    Can you stop there and buy. I live about 45min away but thought he was mail order only

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Thanks for the discount link! I ordered two tins at the $130.00. I also got free shipping yesterday & another good discount because I recently got the Sportsmans guide visa & if you pay with that you get a discount & points.
    Backordered till 11/5......but of course it could go on for months. We'll see
    last time I acttually got it much sooner than expected. $130.00 is really good these days.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i tried to order some pistol ammo from SMG today--but my cart keeps crashing at checkout--

LOL!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.