Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Supporters Threaten Riots If Obama Loses Election

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    Hello Gents,

As much as I hate to throw fuel on the fire; I just can't help myself on this occasion.

I guess I know what I can use my 12K rounds of "surplus to my needs" 7.62x39 ammo.

Bring it on. I own anything within 450 meters with that round and my last 7.62x39 rifle (an Enfield conversion).

Riot all you want.

Regards,

Fuck Yah!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Hot damn!! Is that promise? How in the hell do they do a reload
    if they are holdin' their pants up with one hand??

Feedback Score

I wonder if any of them still have any of those
    Tennis shoes with lights that flash when they walk?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

I have a little sticker on the side of my computer at work that says "My only problem with the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited". I tend to feel the same way about potential thugs trying to attack my home or family. I'll have a hard time not smiling. Bring it!!!!
    Last edited by 2ndAmendican; 10-11-2012 at 08:47 AM. Reason: spelling
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

You're getting worried about what a very small group of people on the Internet say they're going to do if Obama loses? I'm not.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by darbish View Post
    You're getting worried about what a very small group of people on the Internet say they're going to do if Obama loses? I'm not.

i think that is just what mubarak said about the brotherhood last year! :LOL!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Guys, keep your wits about you when it cranks up. Please don't start shooting anything until you are justified.

Also, be careful when you have to begin. I have been to an out door range here in Houston where a lot of these folks showed up with weapons. The rangers had to pretty much run these folks off of the place because they did not follow rules and conducted themselves unsafely.

It is not going to be a free for all. Some of these guys are going to shoot back! Never underestimate these thugs. It is a 50/50 deal in war. No matter where it happens.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

Enthusiastically looking for rioting as an excuse to kill those with different political beliefs is a little over the top.

Being prepared IF and when any group threatens you and your family is entirely another.

I fall into the second category and believe me I will do what I have to to keep my loved ones safe. But I am not in my chair in the living room lovingly holding my rifle praying for rioting.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Are you prepared for this?

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Reduce welfare and food stamps and the inner cities will explode. Same as if Barack Obama loses the election maybe.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Black Blade,

This video is of the 1992 riots after the LAPD Officers that beat rodney King were acquitted. This is hardly the same scenario as a candidate for President not being re-elected.

Further the LAPD police chief (Whose name I can't recall) withdrew his officers and allowed the rioters to take complete control to the point that Army National Guard Troops, as well as Marines, had to be brought in to restore order. Korean shop owners defended their businesses as the cops RAN AWAY.

I would expect any situation where the civil authorities or the military allow this kind of nonsense to get that far out of hand before trying to get it back under control will be devastating. Frankly, I believe the police department, the sheriff's department, and the governor, entirely screwed this situation up. Any idiot could see tensions were high and the police should have been on full alert, with the Guard troops on standby at their base ready to rapidly deploy. Some serious shows of force early on would have nipped this is the bud quickly and without the large loss of life that occurred during those riots.

I am not saying do not be ready to defend yourself. What I am saying is it is sick to sit here and hope it happens so you can gun down rioters in the street. Honestly, I pray whoever gets elected that people remain calm and we move forward.

As for the New Orleans after Katrina bull shit pulled by the police that was OBVIOUSLY illegal and it is why I have always said the best camoflague is to be invisible right out in the open. Don't show off your guns, even in a time of unrest, until and unless you need them. I would have attempted as best as possible to replace my weapons since again those NOFD officers fled the scene in many cases, if I remember right some were even caught looting. So much for the police.
    Last edited by FyredUp; 10-15-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.