Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Supporters Threaten Riots If Obama Loses Election

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Lazy shiftless rioters who sleep until 1:00 pm before they can get out of bed.
    Damn, I knew it would be a war of attrition.
    Easy targets once they start their way toward the convienence store for
    donuts and 64 oz coke.

Like they say, "i'm die'n to have my morning fix"
    Charter member-Busted Box Club est. 2006

"I will adhere to the Patriot Act, the one signed in 1776"
    - Marc Anderson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Preppers Prep for Post-Election Riots

Posted on October 23, 2012 by Robert Farago

Some people long for the thing they dread. They get tired of waiting for it to occur. I’m not saying that hard-core preppers yearn for ye olde S to HTF. Well, maybe not to the point where they’d make it happen—although someone should discuss that with James Patterson. Anyway, equipped.org raises the prospect of a post-election riot and offers some timely advice. ”Armed protection against a mob is much more effective if you have a group of defenders. A single person, or small family group, doesn’t stand much chance against a mob, even if armed. Remember, they may be armed as well, and as we saw in the Rodney King Riots, they may be perfectly willing to use their weapons. And, nothing much will protect you against a fire spreading.” Ultimately, it all comes down to . . . money. “Make sure your insurance is in good shape (check that it covers a riot) and get the hell out of there [riot prone areas] ahead of time with any irreplaceable belongings and records.” Roger that.

Preppers Prep for Post-Election Riots | The Truth About Guns

Black Blade: The ultimate "insurance" is a well maintained firearm - preferably with standard capacity magazines. I would take either an AK or AR platform should the the riots break out. We have seen armed citizens successfully defend their lives and their property during such events.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

ALL it takes is just for ONE lucky MOBSTER to get you in the neck with a CHEAP, .22Cal bolt action rifle.

DONE DEAL!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Riots.. Real smart..
    "I am gonna burns my house down and the few stores we gots left if this Romney guy wins."
    Lot of yall are to young to remember the 67 riots..
    New Haven, Conn... Hell all the Police did was cordon off the ghettos and wait till the flames died down..
    We watched from across the bridge...
    Friggen idiots talking like that..
    Sad thing is, the few good Negros had to pay the price of the destruction of what little civility was left in their hood.
    Killed the roaches and rats anyway, that was good.
    Do not waste your ammo, that stuff is expensive now. Stay away, sit back and watch..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.