Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: looming "red-neck spring uprising"?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

At this point even Thomas Sowell thinks that blacks rioting if Obama loses, is a real possibility. Obama, Louis Fararrakan, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and company have been pushing the racial and economic divide so hard the last 4 years that these people truly believe that White America is out to get them, and I don't doubt one bit that there will be riots in the big cities if Obama loses. The real issue is whether there will be a Middle class American uprising if Obama wins. IMHO, the hard working middle class can't bear the brunt of supporting the entitlement crowd any longer. I think that they are going to snap at some point, and there is liable to be a 50 million person march on D.C. by the middle class.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Things will have to get A LOT WORSE before the average Joe gets pissed enough to take things to the next level. I think the average Joe will submit a lot more and not even a second term from Teleprompter Man will be enough to wake them up.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    At this point even Thomas Sowell thinks that blacks rioting if Obama loses, is a real possibility. Obama, Louis Fararrakan, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and company have been pushing the racial and economic divide so hard the last 4 years that these people truly believe that White America is out to get them, and I don't doubt one bit that there will be riots in the big cities if Obama loses. The real issue is whether there will be a Middle class American uprising if Obama wins. IMHO, the hard working middle class can't bear the brunt of supporting the entitlement crowd any longer. I think that they are going to snap at some point, and there is liable to be a 50 million person march on D.C. by the middle class.

for some reason i keep getting al sharpton and don king all mixed up-- i guess it is cause of the bad hair--

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.