Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looting has begun in storm-ravaged New York

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Sorry but those tweets are pretty obviously fake with the intention of mocking legitimate gangs/looters.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Maybe I need another cup of coffee, but......

Either way - for the gangs/looters - they need to be shot in the streets like the trash that they are, and leave the bodies there to be cleaned up with the rest of the trash. Maybe the message will get out.

Sure you might have Obama saying if he had another child it would look like one of these looters, that the looters just wanted skittles and tea, there crack ho mammas crying how they were a good boy/girl on there way to church and going to college, etc etc - all I can say is tough. They were caught in the act and dealt with accordingly......
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default NY Shopkeepers: We Need Guns

NY Shopkeepers: We Need Guns

by Robert W. Hunnicutt•November 1, 2012

In contrast to earlier catastrophic events like Hurricane Katrina, the looting following Hurricane Sandy has been pretty subdued, though a group of freebooters made their way through Coney Island with shopping lists in mind.

“People were running in and out of Rent-A-Center carrying these big flat screens” the Daily News reported. “They were holding on tight,” said witness Aisha John, 20. “I couldn’t understand how someone could steal a big TV in broad daylight, but no one cared.”

She said people were running out of a nearby Rite Aid with bags of diapers and wipes.

“Look, they’ve been looting our wallets for too long,” said a young male who claimed he helped himself to a TV at the Rent-A-Center.

“It’s about time we start taking this sh—back,” the youth, who identified himself as Jesse James, told the Daily News.

“It was complete lawlessness,” said Ron Troyano, owner of Joann’s Discount Wine and Liquors on Mermaid Ave.

Troyano said the looting continued through the roof of his store even when police were posted at the front door. “We are supposed to come together as a community during times of crisis, not pick at each other like vultures,” he said. “Next time I’m getting a gun.”

There have been disasters, like flooding in North Dakota and Iowa, where communities did come together and looting was practically unknown. I’ll leave it to sociologists, amateur and professional, to explain the reason.

Read more: NY Shopkeepers: We Need Guns - Shotgun News

Black Blade: The reason you don't see looting here in the western states is because not only are the people well armed and have the basic human right to defense of self, family and home - and there are other ressons that are due to DNA and so on, but I won't get into that but we all know there are certain peoples who are more inclined to such activities.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.