Thread: how bad can it be?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default how bad can it be?

some people are getting ready.

the problem it is not like shooting fish in a barrel--

where you know there are fish in the barrel and when the fish will be put in the barrel.

the situation today is like a gigantic ship that is in a storm and taking on water--

the ship might capsize and float around for a while, possibly a long while then sink.

the ship might break apart and sink in seconds --

or the ship could just keep taking on water til it lists enough to flood and sink.

so that puts the get-ready crowd in a bind.

we know our ship is in trouble but we don't know how much time or how quick the situation can turn into disaster.

that cliff everybody keeps talking about --it is along way down to the bottom . and we got a moron (OR POSSIBLY A TRAITOR) that has steered the US at full speed at the cliff.

one of my pals says the USA is like a dying elephant --it has just had a few mini-strokes and mild heart attacks over the years but the damage has been done. the elephant has got over the previous attacks but every time a little weaker. this time the poor ole thing is looking really sick--

this dying elephant might go on one last suicidal rage or it might just lie down and fade out--

citizens of the world, people who hate the USA are cheering as this elephant staggers around and these same parasites are stealing it's last drops of blood --

the next 4 years are going to be "interesting times" as the "fortune cookie crumbles".

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah thats what sucks. I know I will regret saying this, but I almost hope that if it's going to go to sh*t, it just hurries up. It's kind of like when you get a good one on one of your buddies, and he tells you he is gonna get you back, but you don't know when, where, or how, and you're all paranoid around him. I'd rather rip the Band-Aid off fast. This slow crap is killing me.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default 1913. The beginning of the end..

Sorry to sound like it is all over but the crying. But...The day the Federal Reserve was established, "Private Company." Thus began the steady decline to economic failure for our God Blessed country..
    Oh it might have worked, even though our Founding Fathers predicted the end of the country, if a system such as they established was ever formed.. They got greedy, bigger yachts..
    Failure will not come from a revolution. Sorry "Red Dawn Fans."
    Our failure will come from Govt. waste, sharing the wealth, I want it now and will pay tomorrow Govt. and society.
    Well tomorrow is here.. Seen our national debt lately?
    Nappy can tax us till he gets the last drop of our blood. He is wasting his time.
    We sadly are following in the footsteps of Rome and other countries, who quite simply spent more than they took in..
    The crash will come, oh it is coming, when we need trucks to bring our worthless paper the FED is printing to buy a loaf of bread..
    Bullets will not fly from some hate group, but "Black Friday" desperation, people are broke..
    Prep..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

If you are prepped as to gear and ability (which takes 2 years and 40k) then put the rest of your money into gold coins and microfiched survival info. Or put it on kindles, backups, with solar battery chargers. such info will be priceless.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I thought the Middle East would have exploded by now? RUSSIA and IRAN want to occupy SYRIA it looks like. DAMASCUS is more or less now a ruinous heap. Looks like they used up a lot of their fire crackers. RUSSIA is GIVING them a lot more.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Did anybody see the clip of Obamma visiting Marines in Hawaii?

Anybody notice something strange? Maybe not if you're not a VET.

Troops are REQUIRED to stand to their feet in a show of respect when a senior military member enters a room. Certainly the Commander in Chief would deserve such respect???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails how bad can it be?-troops.jpg  

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

And somebody earlier was stating that US troops were going to turn on us. LOL

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the DOD has been purged of all the 'old thinkers" over the last 4 years.

you should hear what has been going on at the AF academy recently.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    the DOD has been purged of all the 'old thinkers" over the last 4 years.

you should hear what has been going on at the AF academy recently.
    Having a "gay" ole time there?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BBill View Post
    Having a "gay" ole time there?

the military is going through a bloodless purge and only the 'truly indoctrinated" in "obammaism" are allowed to fill the upper ranks.

thats what all this 'the army don't want tanks, the air-force don't want planes --ect ect is about.

it is all about towing the party line , the big "O" wants to castrate the military and make it a non force politically in this country--and he has just about reached his goals.

to keep your post ya got to really kiss ass the big "O" --more so than ever--i all most feel sorry for the brass --just all most--LOL!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.