Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gangs of the Apocalypse?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Default Gangs of the Apocalypse?

This video series (there are 4 of them) from a guy in S.C. has been a hot topic on another board I frequent. I found it somewhat disturbing, partly because this person is in my AO, and partly because I have always been concerned regarding home security with only 3 of us in the home, that would have to try and defend it 24/7. Not realistic, as you gotta sleep sometime. Any rate, watch and give thoughts. Is he an idiot, a concern, somewhere in the middle?

Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

CEO Macon Armory Inc. Mad-Machinist's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Idiot.......let me slip out in the night....with a little supressed bolt action 5.56 and his "gang" hangin roun the campfire simply become targets......If something like this were to happen......No way would I try and defend in a static position....they don't have the tactical sense to cover all exits of a residence before announcing their presence....and if lawlessness were to break out....how many AR and AK's would have interesting parts installed for supressive purposes.......not sure about the rest of the world...but if gang boy in the video wanted to come after me and mine....he better bring more than a few of his buddies...pin them in place with suppresive fire and then start taking them out one at a time with aimed single shots......

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i would imagine some former "operators" might know their HQ and decide to preempt op their ass.

lawlessness goes both ways ya know--

CEO Macon Armory Inc. Mad-Machinist's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Nah...I'm getting old and it is easier to just let them come into my kill zone.....

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I'm sure I can take out my fair share, and my wife although inexperienced, is an excellent shot. I just don't know how well we would fare against a horde of determined opponents, some of which may have excellent military training in their own right. There are plenty of gang members, etc... that have joined the military and spent time in the ME at the order of their gang. Lots of Hispanics including illegals, join the Marine Corps, more than any other branch. So, you could very well wind up facing some very capable fighters. Then you add in the volume, and it's a bit concerning. Of course the best defense is to blend in and not do anything to draw attention to yourself or your home.

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Although they're a definite short term security risk, it's easily pre-empted, as stated.

Another thing to consider is the fact that most of the mo-rons such as the one making the videos have serious logistical problems.. Ain no bus stops way out in the boonies.

Keep your business to yourself and none will be the wiser.

The way I see it, Rastis and his roving gang are a whole lot less of a concern than Lt. Jones and HIS gang. His gang comes with the power of the state. And he already has a dossier on you. You are not in Kansas anymore, Dorthy. America has been overthrown from the top down by means of a classic textbook hostile corporate takeover and voting obviously didn't help.

It never has.

Just one more example;

Infowars “Doomsday Prepper” Raided By Police, FBI After Criticizing Obama Print

“Doomsday Prepper” Raided By Police, FBI After Criticizing Obama

Maryland man targeted after telling undercover police officer he was “irritated” at Obama re-election

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    December 6, 2012

It is important to emphasize that the man targeted in this raid was under investigation by undercover police as a result of a neighbor telling cops that he had guns, had made anti-Obama statements, and was a “prepper”. At this point, the cops knew nothing about Porter’s 20-year-old drugs felony. Just like Brandon Raub, Porter was initially targeted for his thought crimes – the felony charge merely gave the cops a justification to conduct the raid. It was his political statements and the fact that he owned guns which first aroused suspicion.

A “doomsday prepper” in a rural area of Maryland became a target for police and the FBI after he told an undercover cop that he was “very irritated” about Barack Obama’s re-election, sparking an investigation that eventually led to 46-year-old Terry Porter being thrown in prison and having his home raided by 150 armed officers.

The series of events began when an anonymous person contacted state police in early November claiming Porter was “getting crazier and crazier” and had been stockpiling “machine gun-style firearms” at his home in Sharpsburg. The police followed up by sending an undercover officer to Porter’s home pretending to be a potential customer for his welding business.

According to a charging document filed in Washington County District Court, Porter “openly admitted to being a prepper” (as if this was an illegal act in and of itself) and said that he was “very irritated” about the recent presidential election. Porter had also invested in an underground bomb shelter and had installed surveillance cameras on his property.

Once the investigation into Porter began, police discovered that he had a 1992 felony drug conviction and was therefore barred from owning firearms. On Thursday last week, no less than 150 armed and militarized police and FBI agents in the guise of tactical assault teams descended on Porter’s house as if they were confronting a terrorist cell. The raid also included helicopters, SWAT crews, armored vehicles and even excavation equipment.

Porter was absent at the time of the raid but turned himself in the next morning at Hagerstown Barrack.

After the raid, the claim that Porter was stockpiling “10-15 machine gun-style firearms” was demolished when police uncovered “four shotguns, a .30-30-caliber rifle and two .22-caliber rifles,” hardly a deadly mass arsenal.

It is important to stress that Porter’s possession of guns merely provided a justification for the police raid and came to light only after authorities began to investigate him over his anti-Obama statements.

As the Intel Hub highlights, “The fact that 20 years before he had a drug conviction enabled the FBI to carry out a raid they would have never even considered if it wasn’t for the fact that they knew that the man was preparing and was distrustful of the government. To say the raid was simply for illegal possession of firearms is to ignore all the facts of this horrific story.”

Porter’s neighbors expressed their fury at the needless expense of the raid, noting that Porter was a trustworthy man who did not pose any kind of violent threat.

“It was ridiculous for (the man), who would not hurt another person for anything. Unless you would attack him, he’s not going to go after anyone,” said 35-year-old Heather Hamilton who lived around the corner from Porter, adding that the whole episode was “a big waste of taxpayer money.”

Friend and neighbor Doug Bigelow said he “would feel safe leaving his kids with the man,” and that he was “Surprised at what was going on” because Porter lived his life “on the “straight and narrow.”

“Taxpayers should be outraged at this over-zealous reaction to what we now learn is a man who simply feared for a crisis coming to America (don’t we all!) and had become a “doomsday prepper ” —-in addition to having a neighbor with a grudge who likely turned him in,” writes Ann Corcoran.

“It is true that Porter had a 20-year-old drug conviction on his record but apparently had no subsequent run-ins with the law. He is legally not allowed to own a gun so he does have a legal problem, but that doesn’t justify the cost and scope of this massive operation.”

We have previously documented the fact that so-called “preppers,” who given the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy should be being lauded by the authorities as a good example to other Americans, are now being treated as terrorists.

Flyers aimed at Military Surplus stores produced under the auspices of the FBI’s Communities Against Terrorism project earlier this year characterized bulk buying of food – a staple of prepper behavior - as a potential terrorist activity.

Earlier this year we also reported on the case of David Sarti, who was featured in National Geographic’s Doomsday Preppers show. Sarti visited his doctor complaining of chest pains, only to have the doctor later commit him to a psychiatric ward and alert authorities, before Sarti was declared “mentally defective” and put on an FBI list that stripped him of his second amendment rights.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a host for Infowars Nightly News.

Similar/Related Articles

‘Doomsday Prepper’s’ Guns Taken After Declared a ‘Mental Defective’
    Doomsday Prepper Sentenced to 21 Months In Prison For Stockpiling “Destructive Devices” After Insider Rats Him Out
    Doomsday Prepper Gets Labeled “Mentally Incompetent” by The State, Loses Gun Rights
    FBI Spied On Visitors to ‘Prepper’ Website
    Prepper Declared “Mentally Defective,” Put On FBI List
    National Guard Whistleblower: “Doomsday Preppers Will Be Treated As Terrorists”
    Gun collector sues Toronto police for seizing legally owned firearms
    Doomsday Survey: 51% of Americans Believe a Financial Collapse Is Imminent
    Google offices raided by South Korean police
    Breaking: Prepper Put on No-Fly List, Stranded in Hawaii
    Prepper Put on No Fly List Speaks Out
    Why Are Millions Of Americans Preparing For Doomsday?

Article printed from Infowars: Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

URL to article: » “Doomsday Prepper” Raided By Police, FBI After Criticizing Obama Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Yep, that 20-year-old felony is a problem. This is why I believe that when you do your time that your Constitutional rights should be fully restored. Of course this whole denial of rights due to an ancient conviction is by design. The whole point is to keep people from exercising their rights whether it is to vote, serve their country or bear arms. It is also a testiment as to why it's extremely important to have multiple caches of firearms and supplies in many locations known only to you. Addly enough the feral government determined that they needed 150 agents armed to the teeth to raid a man's home. Sounds like overkill to the extreme. But when you have cool toys you may as well use them. Also shows that they are not very confident in their abilities to confront one man. A normal person would simply stake out the house and then pull him over when he left the house - a difficult concept for a government drone to figure out on his own. Yes, it would save a lot of money and be simple but then it would not likely make it to the news media either. High profile busts (even those manufactured like this one) are needed for today's law enforcement to justify their wanton waste of tax dollars. Besides, it makes them feel like "manly men" doing a home invasion and terrorizing residents and the entire neighborhood. Bonus points if these Tackleberrys get to shoot something, a family pet or someone - anyone. We certainly do live in "interesting times" in this New World Order society we created.

There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. - Ayn rand

- Black Blade

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question Is he an idiot?

Nah. He is a stupid friggen moron..
    I could only watch 2 minutes of the friggen idiot..
    "I is gonna comes with my home boys takes you stuff."
    Good luck with that A hole..
    Do like Vlad The Impaler did.. Once you pop one of homies. Stick his body on a stake in your yard, so the others get some second thoughts..
    Whole Armies turned back, when Vlad set the stakes out..
    Vlad was prepped..
    I have seen some dumb crap on You Tube.. That guy just hit the top of the list.
    Tough talk.. He would be the first too pee his pants when he saw his homies head on a stake on your front lawn..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

He is definitely an idiot, but if he and 29 of his buddies attcks a single family dwelling, the family needs to be accurate 30 times, while the thugs only need to get lucky once. Sheer numbers can overwhelm even the most prepared person/family.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Well folks, it is good advise. The second thing that scares me are ARMED WELL TRAINED GANGS. Strategy will be the king in these bouts to come. Yes, I for one have my eye set on several bigger better more well positioned houses in this neighborhood. After these gangs clean them out and they come for us next and my luck holds, we will be moving.

A lot of it will be LUCK and COMMON SENSE.
    M U S I B I K E

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.