Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What you’ll see in the rebellion

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    Actually, 300,000,000 people screaming that they will not tolerate an UN-Constitution tyrannical government has quite a bit of influence over future political ventures.

It sort of has the sweet taste of the principles that this Nation was founded upon.

LIBERTY

It is healthy for a government to fear it's people.
    The problem is you will NEVER get 300,000,000 million people to support your side, no matter how right it may be. A third MAY support you, a third may try to remain neutral, and a third will be against you. And of the third that support you probably 1/2 to 3/4 of that will lose their stomach for the revolution when they see their first taste of battle.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    We would expect combatants, whether regular military, National Guard, Reservists, Federal Agents of all kinds, local Police, and the revolutionaries to suffer casualties. That is the nature of war, The fact is civilian casualties, including children and the elderly, or to use politically correct terms, collateral damage, are not combatants and thus are innocent victims of a war they wanted no part of.

I understand your point that the combatants suffer the horrors of war. I would not argue that point with you.
    Peace! I want none of this. Especially in the Nation I swore to protect and Defend. The real issue is that all of us swore to Uphold and Defend the Constitution. Not the Politician. If the Politician would act in the Public Interest, then there would not be any issues. But they are acting in the interest of the Party. All are guilty.

Sorry if my previous was harsh. I meant no accusation or disrespect. But WE need to remind those in office that they serve US, not THEMSELVES.

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    The problem is you will NEVER get 300,000,000 million people to support your side, no matter how right it may be. A third MAY support you, a third may try to remain neutral, and a third will be against you. And of the third that support you probably 1/2 to 3/4 of that will lose their stomach for the revolution when they see their first taste of battle.
    Simple Math:

1/3 of 300,000,000 is One Hundred Million.

1/4 of 100,000,000 is 25 Million.

All Told. Military, Police, Feds, AND ALL OF OUR ALLIES; Total is 8.2 Million.

Really?

According to your numbers, the "rebels" could be using cord wood and have a fighting chance to win.

Now you know and understand what the politicians do not.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    Peace! I want none of this. Especially in the Nation I swore to protect and Defend. The real issue is that all of us swore to Uphold and Defend the Constitution. Not the Politician. If the Politician would act in the Public Interest, then there would not be any issues. But they are acting in the interest of the Party. All are guilty.

Sorry if my previous was harsh. I meant no accusation or disrespect. But WE need to remind those in office that they serve US, not THEMSELVES.

Regards,

You and I have had some good discussions and debates, civil ones. I took no umbrage by your remarks.

Like you I want no part of an armed rebellion. I hope it never comes to that because there will be far more losers than winners.

Politicians sold this country out decades ago and I don't give a damn what party they are a member of. Money talks and the politicians walk right in step to the big money.

Stay safe my friend.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Attached Images Attached Images  

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Land of The Free-1st day of the 2nd American Revolution

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

!
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Gray State

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I'm going to go watch some Green Acres re-runs.

Farm living is the life for me
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score

It's funny how some here can never discuss or debate...

Feedback Score

Okay, well those videos are inspiring. In both it appears the revolutionaries all get killed, as do civilians.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.