Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What you’ll see in the rebellion

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    I'm going to go watch some Green Acres re-runs.

Farm living is the life for me

you know what they say it ain't the sheep ya got to look out for when you got the orange hair--it is the goats!

Feedback Score

So no response to the doom scenario portrayed in the videos? If they were supposed to be inspiring I think they failed big time. The rebels all get killed, the leader gets arrested, and civilians get either hauled off or summarily executed. Yep, a regular recruiting poster...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Buchanan warns of ‘revolution’ if government attempts to ban and confiscate firearms [VIDEO]

On this weekend’s broadcast of “The McLaughlin Group,” conservative commentator Pat Buchanan, author of “Suicide of a Superpower: Will America Survive to 2025?,” predicted that a revolution will result if President Barack Obama tries to ban and confiscate firearms.

“There are three million ArmaLite rifles — those Bushmaster types out there right now, and people are buying them like hotcakes,” Buchanan said. “Every gun show, the sales are up enormously. Forty-one percent, they were up in December — for last December, which was a record year. … The push is going to come on three things — grandfather in the assault weapons that are here now; to try to outlaw assault weapons, outlaw magazines that carry more than 11 or 12 bullets; and also background checks at gun shows.”

But “The McLaughlin Group” moderator John McLaughlin suggested a law banning assault rifles.

JOHN MCLAUGHLIN: With no Second Amendment, Congress could pass a law, as limited as this: banning assault rifles or as sweeping as prohibiting all private firearm ownership and requiring the surrender of all privately held firearms.

BUCHANAN: There would be a revolution in this country!

MCLAUGHLIN: Baloney! That doesn’t mean you can’t own one, but you have to put it in first and then go try —

BUCHANAN: There are 270 million guns in this country right now, John, and they’re adding to them at a rate of 16 million a year.

(Real Clear Politics Video)

Read more: Buchanan warns of ‘revolution’ if government attempts to ban and confiscate firearms [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

if they can get rid of the 2nd, they can get rid of any part of the constitution they please--all they got to do is wait till the time is right and the public can be swayed their way. just like their doing for this assault on the constitution.

eventually we will lose the whole thing. the fact is the reason their chopping away at the 2nd right now is the government has pretty much found ways around all our constitutional protections and were getting down to the second and freedom of speech.

freedom of speech is NEXT on the hit list.

wanna bet we don't have some laws protecting "Islam" up next?

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Slaves are made in such ways.

Property ownership is high on the list also.

It really drives the globalists nuts that Americans can be self sufficient on their own property.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    I'm going to go watch some Green Acres re-runs.

Farm living is the life for me
    Ava Gabor, damn!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I preferred Arnold the Pig myself

one more post I hit 2k,
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I like their house because it looks just like mine. Except a little cleaner.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

ya need a shotgun if you own a farm --ya never know when some of the orange-hair city slicker liberals may decide to have a romance with the livestock--

that will probably be added to the constitution the right for free sex with the farm animals!

LOL!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I just e-mailed arnold told him to be on the look out for oranged haired individuals trying feed him
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.