Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What you’ll see in the rebellion

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    I just e-mailed arnold told him to be on the look out for oranged haired individuals trying feed him

LOL!!!!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Like most folks, I'm hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst. I think that too many people think that a Revolution sounds like a romantic notion. They see Hollyweird portrayals and think that it would be an exciting thing to live through. They truly don't get that there is nothing about war that is "fun". It is horrible, ugly, and hard, both physically and mentally. When you hear about all of the horror stories from the Serbian Conflict during the 90's, it really brings it home. Hell, most folks STILL haven't gotten their lives and towns completely back to normal. Multiply that by about 100 counting for our larger land mass and population, and thats what you'd have. It ain't pretty.

Unfortunately that won't stop it from coming though, if both the government and the citizens don't tread very carefully in the next few months. Either side could accidentally set it off.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Like most folks, I'm hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst. I think that too many people think that a Revolution sounds like a romantic notion. They see Hollyweird portrayals and think that it would be an exciting thing to live through. They truly don't get that there is nothing about war that is "fun". It is horrible, ugly, and hard, both physically and mentally. When you hear about all of the horror stories from the Serbian Conflict during the 90's, it really brings it home. Hell, most folks STILL haven't gotten their lives and towns completely back to normal. Multiply that by about 100 counting for our larger land mass and population, and thats what you'd have. It ain't pretty.

Unfortunately that won't stop it from coming though, if both the government and the citizens don't tread very carefully in the next few months. Either side could accidentally set it off.
    Plus, while we battle within we expose our weakness to our enemies from outside the US, the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, and all of the Jihadists from the middle east. We are fools if we believe they will not attempt to use that weakness to their advantage. And let's not forget the UN...who is to say they won't get an army of occupation together and attempt to take control.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

blue helmets make great targets and we need to turn our attention to the enemies within, worry about the external later
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Stand up now as a red flag so they can see what they will encounter, or become like the Jews in Europe who thought it would all pass in due time.

They, the policy makers, must understand that there will be grave consequences for
    treasonous acts.
    Charter member-Busted Box Club est. 2006

"I will adhere to the Patriot Act, the one signed in 1776"
    - Marc Anderson

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.