Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: De facto gun control

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default De facto gun control

De facto gun control

Snippit:

How would a tyrannical leader of the United States impose strict new gun control on a resistant, well-armed citizenry without the approval of Congress and in spite of the constitutional prohibitions?

Iíll tell you how.

He would have the government buy up all the arms and ammo Ė leaving next-to nothing for local police departments and self-reliant citizens to fight over.

That is, quite possibly, part of the motivation for the Department of Homeland Securityís sudden, otherwise inexplicable buying binge for firearms Barack Obama would like to deny mere citizens and almost unimaginable quantities of ammunition that has left police departments so short of rounds they have been forced to stop target practice and rationed supplies of the most popular kinds of bullets.

If you doubt me, just go to your favorite local dealer of arms and ammunition and see whatís available. Everywhere you look you will be limited to a few boxes of the ammo of your choice.

Yes, itís true the public has been on a buying binge, too. That was precipitated by Obamaís threats to ban broad new classifications of firearms and ammunition.

But now, on top of that, we learn that Homeland Security is buying billions of rounds of the very choicest ammunition.

What good are guns without ammo?
    One of the things DHS could be doing is enacting de facto gun control.

Itís a way for the government to achieve a monopoly on force Ė something Americaís founders feared and thought they put to rest when they approved the Bill of Rights, declaring self-defense to be one of the unalienable, God-endowed liberties of free men and women.

If Iím right, keep your eye out for more of these bulk purchases by government. Ammunition manufacturers canít keep up with the demand Ė much of it stimulated with your own taxpayer dollars.

Not only is Obama intent on taking more of your money, heís using it to deny you your right to self-defense and quelling any risk of armed resistance to his fast and furious gun grab.

Continued: De facto gun control

Black Blade: This is what I have always thought. The whole point of the DHS and other government agencies buying up billions of rounds is to tie ip ammunition manufacturing. There is no other conclusion possible with the exception of a complete takeover of The United States of America by force by the Obamunists. That is when you can slaugher every man, woman and child in this country several times over then it makes sense that this is about gun control or taking over the government from the people. Either way it's a very bad for all Americans.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

My wife basically said the same thing when she heard about the ammo that DHS was buying. She felt that the gov was trying to tie up the ammo sales to prevent average citizens from getting more.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If theyíre going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press í1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    My wife basically said the same thing when she heard about the ammo that DHS was buying. She felt that the gov was trying to tie up the ammo sales to prevent average citizens from getting more.
    Everybody needs to get a .40-that way we can pick up "battlefield" ammo!!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

“to dry up the supply of these weapons over time.”- D. FINESTINE

including ammo

Feedback Score

Maybe its time that gun owners start an ammo building partys just as alot of us dowhen building our own guns. there are as we know alot of regulations on building your own weapons, but as far as Im aware of there are no restrictions on ammunition building parties, Hell me and several friends of mine used to do this some years back when I lived in the mid-west. But just remember no smoking while your making ammo! the results are one big BANG! that ya don't want....Doc

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the irony is i am finding a lot of .40 for sale--LOL

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BBill View Post
    Everybody needs to get a .40-that way we can pick up "battlefield" ammo!!
    Already have a couple!
    I'd rather be a "has been" than a wannabe!

2TIMOTHY2,4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairsof this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

God, Guns and Guts made America free,
    Lets keep all three.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    the irony is i am finding a lot of .40 for sale--LOL
    Not around here! But I have "a little".
    I'd rather be a "has been" than a wannabe!

2TIMOTHY2,4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairsof this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

God, Guns and Guts made America free,
    Lets keep all three.

Feedback Score

Start stocking lead, primers, powder, brass, and bullet molds. Not a bad idea to have back-up press and dies as well.

Feedback Score

Although I can't find 9MM, 40S&W, .223/5.56, 7.62X39 or .22LR ammo, the local stores still have .38 Special, .357 Magnum, 41 Magnum and 44 Magnum on the shelf. These are all revolver rounds. Si, I am glad that I do have a few revolvers. If I get low on that ammo, I can still find it at this time. So, everybody should have a few revolvers in common calibers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.