Thread: US forces= UN control????

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Arrow US forces= UN control????

WTF is going on here?

Feedback Score

\Im sorry I dont take orders from the UN. they are not the United States Military. so they can go screw themselfs. maybe they will get thier 70 virgins,( hopefully they will be all the gun grabbers so they can be screwed with thier own illegal laws,,,Doc

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

As some of us are aware, the complete take-over of the United States of America is under way.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    As some of us are aware, the complete take-over of the United States of America is under way.

Panetta Admits U.S. Military Takes Orders From U.N., Congress Obsolete - YouTube
    Hell, I'm not really sure what I'd do if TSA pulled me over on the highway-I do know what I'd do is some UN prick tried anything-I'd be on the nightly news for sure. American or not -blue helmets will be a viable target!

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BBill View Post
    Hell, I'm not really sure what I'd do if TSA pulled me over on the highway-I do know what I'd do is some UN prick tried anything-I'd be on the nightly news for sure. American or not -blue helmets will be a viable target!

Amen brother. I told my wife that if she EVER sees the Blue Helmets marching down our street, they are a viable target!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

what if they paint their helmets pink?

you know pinko-commie fags!--LOL!

Feedback Score

In order for the TSA agents as we know them ( airport security ) to be put in any further role. they would have to be sent to a Federal LE training center. what most dont realixe is that these so called TSA agents were just transformed from existing Private Security Agencies that had contracts with municipal airports. and Larger Airports that had in inhouse Security, were just transformed basically overnight into federal security agents whose authority stops and stays within the airport. (Before I get any hate mail LOL) There are many TSA Security Agents, that are right on the money and are a asset to the security of the Airport in which they are assigned, and then there are those, that are wannabe police officers and have a tendency to over step thier authority. I have seen first hand how these people were trained some years back pre 911, and I would hope they would have gotten better at thier job. but as we read in the newspapers. Many TSA agents are ( lack of a better word ) Untrained boneheads. Training is the key to ever job that is out there. I watched a training session going on once and the Screener was to be looking for weapons or anything suspicious. The trainer slipped in a tapped up 38 cal taped up pistol and buried it in the carry on bag of an alleged passenger( this was a training exersise !) and the screener missed it ! any weapon will show up on the scan they cannot be hidden. And yet this person missed it. I just shook my head in disbelief and mumbled what an idoit. And yet this person was told to be more aware of the luggage that goes thru the scanner. and that person was hired anyway. Im sorry I have in the past thought of opening a security agency. but many of the applicants you get are afraid of thier own shadow, or they overstep thier scope of authoritry and get you set up for a lawsuit. So in the long run its not worth it. And now all Private Security Agencies fall under each States Divison of Homeland Security. the goverment is not going to spend more money on the training of those who cannot follow an order, or worst of all so grossly incompetent that the goverment sets itself up for major back lash from the american public,Oh Wait this is already a major problem across the US in airports. eathier the small percentage are grossly incompenant to do the job, and in some cases its a license to steal from passengers, but those cases are a small percentage. I remember I flew from NY to Fl on the 1st anniverersy of 911. I went thru Security with no problem and boarded my flight, which not realizing so early in the morning burt my flight number was 119 After boarding the aircraft you really get a sense of terror and uneasyness from the flight crew, the first 12 seats at the from ogf the aircraft were left empty, which seemed a bit odd at the time, until the stewerdess asked if their were any active or pryor military servicemen or law enforcement agents aboard the plane. the funny thing was is that more than 50 percent of the passengers raised thier hands and were asked if they would occupy the seats towards to planes cockpit for safety reason for the passengers and aircraft myself and other volenteered to do this and why not. What kind of human being would I be if I didnt, I have had many years undermy belt of military service by this time, and with my job in the private sector I though better safe than sorry. when you have a partner or a best friend who has each others back in any dangerious situation is a good asset to have. I do believe that this pratice should be still kept in place, remember not all flights have sky martials. So to transform the agents they have in aorports or other security personal into the blue helmet brigade I dont see happenning, But then again we have a prez that is like a teenage girl with a checkbook, Ive got checks so I have money syndrome. and if the govermetn attempts to get tsa agents to do the work of police and military personal, socity as we know it is doomed, the only other option is to utalize part time police officers and Military reserveist. and not to mention they would not have enought time to traing those whom have never been in that line of work before, and the cost would be astronomical to the american taxoayer. But the first and formeost thing we have to do is to get incumbants and crazy minded politicans out of office and keep them from running again and to keep them form any type of Goverment Service, I have more respect for Former Mayor Marion Berry, who got caught smoking crack and with a hooker, he was on his own tiime, and everbody needs some loving no matter who you are , so what you have to pay 20 bucks. the drugs well thats a bit over board and he should seek help for that. But In the Last 30 years we have had more dirty and corrupt politicans, than one can count its time for them to go. And as for the TSA they Need a massive overhaul. But unfortunately the changes are not going to come anytime soon. We have american citizans bailing left and right and denounceing thier US citizanship due to the neverending increase of taxes.if things keep going the way they are Mr Obama will be considered the most useless president in american history, whom cares of nothing but his self rightous policies and to see how much controversy he and his administration can stur up, well in that departmetn hes doing a bang up job thier, he bassically has the country devided in half. and the ones he presumed was loyal to him, are slowly distancing themselfs from Mr Obama, his presidency, and his views. to many I have spoke to where I live, They feel that this president has nothing good instore for us and even the terms of genoside come up more often than you would think. Many citizans are talking behind closed dorrs due to the fact the many feel that the United States Goverment cannot no longer be trusted, It has even been said that they wonder how long it will take to do away with the ageing and the elderly poor that requires major medical attention around the clock. Goverment officals say there is nothing to worry about everthing is fine and thiers not one shreed of proof that the Goverment would even consider genoside. Do you belive them I sure as hell don't!,,,Doc

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I'm not going to quote your whole post but they ARE flexing their muscle. Someone on here had a story about a practice checkpoint on a Tennessee highway. Just the other day a Razor or something squad went rampaging thru a train station. Fuck them! They don't profile the REAL threats-just us! They and DHS are the real threat to a free American Citizen!

Feedback Score

Default Re Flexing thie musles

Quote Originally Posted by BBill View Post
    I'm not going to quote your whole post but they ARE flexing their muscle. Someone on here had a story about a practice checkpoint on a Tennessee highway. Just the other day a Razor or something squad went rampaging thru a train station. Fuck them! They don't profile the REAL threats-just us! They and DHS are the real threat to a free American Citizen!
    Hi Bill,
    I dont doubt for a second that they are trying out siimple tactics, against american citizans. Remember we do have right against unlawfull search and sezure. If htis were tio happen to me Id would be slapping the Goverment with a qui tandem lawsuit, against thier very actions.
    other than a norman DWI check point or a situation where a childs is being searched for ( amber aleart ) or searching for a dangerious person or persons such as an escaoed prisoner or wanted for murder etc. They gave no right to just simoly stop and search you and your possissions, and anything other than a plainview search they need a warrent for anything locked. Dont be bullied, tell them to get a warrent, they cannot go into locked areas without a warrent, well unless you givce them probal causem such as a drug dog getting a kit on your car, or explosives, No mind you having rounds in your vech will and can cause some Police Dogs to get a hit from the scent,. remember if you do make them get a search warrent. they will not be happy, just due to the fact you had to make them work harder, what I like is when they get thier warrent, and then come up empty handed and then you seek a lawyer for damages that were caused by authorties, and if you have never seen the aftermath or a vehical or residential search. it is quite costly, I have seen them rip down walls and rip up floors. Remember if they find nothing they are liable to put your personal property back to the way it was before they went on thier search, Do Not beafraid to take these people to court, and remember dont wasite time in most cases involving any state , local , or federal goverment you only have 90 days to commence action against the offending party,,,,Doc

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.