Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FEMA Ordered 102,000 Boxcars With Shackles

jrs
    Feedback Score

A common tactic is to release information in various forms, then track it to map the flow, etc. Great way to make lists of people and organizations.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

That's a shitload of boxcars. Ought to be easy enough to find with Google Earth...

Feedback Score

I'm wondering if those "shackles" might actually be chain tie down points for car hauling? (I hope...)
    Any Idea where the ones in NH are? I'll go check em out, & inspect the welds!

Feedback Score

The thread is useless without pictures of these shackles...
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Feedback Score

The whole thread is useless. Seriously, who believes if the government was actually having these cars built that they would place them in a publicly accessible area where any Joe Smoe could walk up to them and apparently look them over enough to see shackles and guillotines?

The rampant nonsensical shit that is spread does nothing to address the actual issues of the day and are nothing more than diversionary tactics. Some of you may choose to buy this type of crap and allow it to divert you from what is real and viable but I will not.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Default They wrote the manual

While I can't speak to the railroad cars because I have never seen one, I've read enough of this to make it very difficult to re-insert my head into the sand and pretend that we don't have a problem.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Feedback Score

I mean WE are to many for them to handle as a Group .... ( which the NDAA was signed for )

So have them built and have them put aside until needed ( which I hope never )

Then when the time comes heard up every man, woman, n child off to them re loc ation ca mps .... or even worse Watching Barney videos for 3 months straight

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    While I can't speak to the railroad cars because I have never seen one, I've read enough of this to make it very difficult to re-insert my head into the sand and pretend that we don't have a problem.
    Okay, I didn't read all of it but is there a specific place where it specifically says for use on citizens of the United States?

I never said to bury anyone's head in the sand but doesn't anyone besides me see the ridiculousness of some of these posts? For the love of God the government would have to kill hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of armed citizens if they started carting people away in box cars only to cut their heads off with guillotines. To leave those cars, if they ever existed, out in public view is just not a believable scenario. And further, why guillotines? When has that ever been a method of common execution in the US? Why would the military or DHS want such a grusome, messy method of executing prisoners when they could dig a hole, shoot them in the head, and push them in?

Nope, sorry, not buying it. I see this as either a government plan to agitate a rebellion they could then squash and solidify power. Or more likely, an attempt by a person or persons seeking to start that rebellion to overthrow the government by force. Either way, at this point I want no part of a violent overthrow of the government. Play along if you must, believe whatever nonsense is posted if you must, sometimes it is nothing more than being gullible and stupid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.