Gunco Forums banner

FEMA Ordered 102,000 Boxcars With Shackles

4K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  FyredUp 
#1 ·
FEMA Ordered 102,000 Boxcars With Shackles

Many people have raised skeptical questions about reports of prisoner BOXCARS AND SHACKLES being sighted across America. Some people think that they are only reported originally through Phil Schnieder in a Patriot interview. Recently, someone erroneously reported that MY information on them originated from Phil Schnieder. WRONG! My research and documentation on the boxcars and shackles goes far beyond Phil´s interview. Long before I heard of him, I had eyewitness information on these boxcars. A van full of eyewitnesses, missionaries traveling across America to evangelize and pray, stumbled across these boxcars in Montana, near Columbia Falls in Glacier. They described boxcars, in this case painted black, with shackles welded into them and a modern guillotine at the head of each boxcar inside.

As they were photographing mountain scenery, they decided to follow railroad tracks into the wilderness so as to not get lost. This is how they came upon these boxcars with shackles. I later received a report from Lee Harrington of Valier, MT, who was a professional metal worker. He told me how in Glascow, MT, summer youth workers were employed to weld shackles into boxcars in that operation. They were then shipped west to Glacier and stored on remote sidetracks. Passing through the Blackfoot Indian Reservation in Cutbank, a local Blackfoot Indian, George Bullcalf, spotted these strange boxcars. When I interviewed local Patriots in Columbia Falls, they confirmed that hunters often stumbled upon such boxcars on remote train spurs in that wilderness region. I THEN TRAVELED TO PORTLAND OREGON, and lectured in the home of an actual employee of GUNDERSON STEEL FABRICATION. The wife of this high level executive called this meeting personally to make a public admission. In the meeting were OTHER GUNDERSON EMPLOYEES who had witnessed the prisoner boxcars in the higher than normal, three floor/three tier prisoner boxcars. She admitted that her husband finally told her that GUNDERSON WAS UNDER SECRET CONTRACT FROM THE US GOVERNMENT TO PRODUCE THESE PRISONER BOXCARS. She also admitted that Gunderson had a satellite factory for a boxcars with shackles operation in Texas. I called Col. Jim Ammerman in Texas, famous military Patriot-lecturer against martial law, and told him about this. He replied, “A friend of mine who is a metal welder called me recently, and said he had gone to apply for a job in offered in Texas for welding. When he was told that it involved WELDING SHACKLES INTO BOXCARS, he declined the job!” I later interviewed Russian immigrants in this area who admitted that some of their people were working at Gunderson, and one young man, Sasha, admitted working on prisoner boxcars and described them completely to his Russian Christian friends there.

THE RUSSIAN COMMMUNITY NOW KNOWS ABOUT THEM AND IS VERY AFRAID OF THE IMPLICATIONS!!! Many Russians still work there. Another source, WATCHDOG, a retired military vet with a watchdog group, described yet another boxcar with shackles operation in New Hampshire, with three tiered boxcars fitted with shackles. Metal worker Lee Harrington also described 20,000 CHINESE prisoner boxcars with shackles and modern guillotines, in the form of 40 foot railroad containers, coming into America via the west coast. They were ordered by the American government through a Senator who visited China and ordered these items. Workers unloading them became suspicious and began to investigate and discovered these horrors from China. Such 40 foot cargo containers from China are now piled up along the West Coast, especially around Long Beach Naval Shipyard, turned over the Chinese. I receive constant reports across America regarding these types of prisoner boxcars from former radio listeners and Patriots across America…and Canada. Recently, a former high level satanist from the mountains of North Carolina, now a Christian and receiving discipleship, admitted that boxcars with shackles were indeed in the mountains of NC and waiting for the hour of martial law. (Asheville, NC) He warned that many Patriots and Christians arrested and secured into these prisoner boxcars under martial law will never even make it to the death camps..that many will be tortured and sacrificed once restrained in these prisoner boxcars.

FEMA ORDERED 102,000 Boxcars With Shackles! - Project Nsearch

Black Blade: I think what really bothers me isn't if it's true or not, but that it does not surprise me if it was true. We have moved far away from being the Consitutional Republic that we once were. With the Patriot Act and the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) legislation passed by Congress and signed into law by the president and all the bizarre Executive Orders giving the president dictatorial powers, anything is possible.

See less See more
#7 ·
I'm not too far from, and was raised in, Asheville N.C. I guess I need to snoop around and look for human cattle cars?

#8 ·
PICTURES. Where are the pictures of these cars with the shackles and the guillotines? If they got close enough to see them why no pictures? Further, it seems ludicrous that the government would secretly have these built and then place them on railroad sidings unguarded.

I am not saying they don't exist, I am just saying the premise spelled out here seems beyond far fetched.

#9 ·
If you follow the link in the article to the main page, one supposed "expert" blows holes through the story. One fellow posted a link to story about Honda America building these cool new 3 tier boxcar/car haulers that will hold 22 cars, and the article has the exact same picture as this one. While I don't doubt there are some unsavory things going on behind the scene regarding the governments future intent, I don't think this one is real, or at least not to the extent that the story wants you to believe. I almost wonder if it isn't government people themselves posting this type of stuff initially, to make anyone who bites look like a fool??

#10 ·
2ndAmendican...

I have wondered that for a while myself. I am beginning to wonder if the government isn't just playing off people's fears in the hopes of an uprising they can squash and use that to solidify their power. It is either that OR someone that wants an uprising is spreading this stuff in the hopes people will rise up. Either way it is mostly nonsense and we all know it.

#11 ·
A common tactic is to release information in various forms, then track it to map the flow, etc. Great way to make lists of people and organizations.

#15 ·
The whole thread is useless. Seriously, who believes if the government was actually having these cars built that they would place them in a publicly accessible area where any Joe Smoe could walk up to them and apparently look them over enough to see shackles and guillotines?

The rampant nonsensical shit that is spread does nothing to address the actual issues of the day and are nothing more than diversionary tactics. Some of you may choose to buy this type of crap and allow it to divert you from what is real and viable but I will not.

#18 ·
While I can't speak to the railroad cars because I have never seen one, I've read enough of this to make it very difficult to re-insert my head into the sand and pretend that we don't have a problem.
Okay, I didn't read all of it but is there a specific place where it specifically says for use on citizens of the United States?

I never said to bury anyone's head in the sand but doesn't anyone besides me see the ridiculousness of some of these posts? For the love of God the government would have to kill hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of armed citizens if they started carting people away in box cars only to cut their heads off with guillotines. To leave those cars, if they ever existed, out in public view is just not a believable scenario. And further, why guillotines? When has that ever been a method of common execution in the US? Why would the military or DHS want such a grusome, messy method of executing prisoners when they could dig a hole, shoot them in the head, and push them in?

Nope, sorry, not buying it. I see this as either a government plan to agitate a rebellion they could then squash and solidify power. Or more likely, an attempt by a person or persons seeking to start that rebellion to overthrow the government by force. Either way, at this point I want no part of a violent overthrow of the government. Play along if you must, believe whatever nonsense is posted if you must, sometimes it is nothing more than being gullible and stupid.

#17 ·
I mean WE are to many for them to handle as a Group .... ( which the NDAA was signed for )

So have them built and have them put aside until needed ( which I hope never )

Then when the time comes heard up every man, woman, n child off to them re loc ation ca mps .... or even worse Watching Barney videos for 3 months straight :scared:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.