Gunco Forums banner

Big Brother Loves you, Ha, Ha, Ha!

928 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  twa2471 
#1 · (Edited)
Using the recent slaughter in Newtown, Connecticut as a reason, the US government is mounting a ferocious vendetta against all lawful gun owners. To them , this tragedy was a Godsend. Despite all of their crocodile tears, they are as happy as can be. This horror fits into their plans.
The Government appears to have some awful plans for us that we are not going to like. A lot is leaking out about the horrors that they are planning for us. Let’s look at the record:

1. The government has constructed around 3,700 Concentration Camps (the Nazis called theirs: “Fema Camps”). These are constructed along Highways and railroads facilitating the mass movement of thousands-perhaps millions-of citizens. These are hardened camps, fully operational and fully staffed. They are ready to go at a moment’s notice. See them on You-Tube or Google REX-84.

2. There are plenty of reports out there that the Government has obtained thousands of Guilitines. What are they going to use these for? Slicing lunch meat? I cannot imagine any other use for a guilitine except that for which it is designed. Thousands? Check it out on You-Tube.

3. There are places along various highways that the government has stacked up tens of thousands of coffins. What are they going to do with them? In the entire history of America, there has never been a disaster that required so many coffins. There were around 3,000 fatalities after Pearl Harbor. There were about the same number caused by the Twin Towers’ disaster. After Katrina, I believe there were a few hundred. A ship sunk off the coast of Chicago during the early part of the 1900s causing around 800 casualties. And, there have been other deadly disasters. But, there has NEVER been a disaster that required tens of thousands of coffins. What is going on? You can check this on You-Tube

4. The government has bought hundreds of thousands of rounds of hollow point ammo. This normally would be enough to last for decades. It is illegal to use hollow points in military action, so, it’s not for that. Target practice? Too expensive. No, those hollow points are intended for domestic actions.
In addition to purchasing 450 million rounds of hollow point .40 caliber ammo, the U.S. government has also purchased:

• Over one million rounds of hollow-point .223 rifle ammo
• Over half a million rounds of non-hollow-point .223 rifle ammo
• 220,000 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun #7 ammo (target ammo)
• Over 200,000 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun #00 buckshot ammo (tactical anti-personnel ammo)
• 66,000 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun slugs (tactical anti-personnel, anti-vehicle rounds)
• Over two million rounds of hollow-point .357 Sig JPH (hollow-point) pistol ammo (anti-personnel)
• Over four million rounds of .40 S&W JPH (hollow-point) pistol ammo (anti-personnel)
• Over 60,000 rounds of .308 match grade anti-personnel sniper rounds (BTHP)
• Plus, hundreds of thousands of additional rounds of .38 special, .45 auto, 9mm, 7.62×39 (AK rifle) ammo, and others. Remember that ALL of this ammo is intended for domestic use. It is NOT International war material! Some of it could be used against YOU!

5. The Federal government is currently making police units in every governmental agency. They have created an armed police force in the Department of Education. Why? Are they going to shoot students who don’t repay their college loans? They have created a police for in the Social Security Administration! I see no purpose of this. Are they having trouble with Seniors? Do they need to use force against the elderly at times? I believe that they are creating police units in all Governmental departments to spread out them out so that they will not be so visible.

Today the Federal Government is “federalizing” local police forces. By doing this, they are creating a massive “de-facto” Federal police/military force that can have only ONE target--American citizens! Who else?

The Government has completely abandoned the Constitution and the only law that they recognize is FORCE! As the late Communist China Chairman Mao Tse Dung once said: Power comes from the barrel of a gun.” This seems to be standard American operating procedures today. America is fast becoming one of the scariest place in the world in which to live!

See less See more
#3 ·
I want PICTURES of these camps, of the rail cars with guillotines, and of these coffins. If they are there let's see them. Otherwise this is just more propagandist bull shit.

Further, I had lunch with 2 local police officers today that are really good friends, oneof which is a sargeant in his police department and they never mentioned a thing about "Federalization" and since I know there political beliefs they would have 100% have told me if that was true.

How many of you knew that in Washington DC within all the Federal Government agencies, even before Obama, that there were 37, let me repeat that for you, 37 police agencies in DC alone covering every federal government agency and the buildings under their operation... This goes back decades.

#4 ·
I am seriously starting to believe there are people planted on this site to spread these typesof stories in an attempt to incite an armed insurrection. Whether those people are government agents with a agenda to crush a rebellion to seal Obama's power, or some revolutionary nutbags who feel the need for a second American revolution, either way we keep getting these stories and NO PROOF of anything. Again if people have seen these camps where are the pictures, if there are coffins where are the pictures, if there are guillotines, whether in train cars or on military bases where are the pictures?

#5 ·
FU, I must agree with you on this one. It does seem that some posts lately have been structured to incite knee jerk reactions designed to make people incriminate themselves or to go off on a rant that could be misconstrued. Or to make someone inadvertently break the current laws we have on the books.

Even though,,, at times I think YOU may be one of those "rabble rouser's"!!! :smilie_sc Just kidding ,Fyred Up,,,:lol::lol:

I had one " new guy" contact me about the Mossin I had up here for sale recently. He said he was from Conn , or somewhere in that area. He wanted me to do a face to face sale on it,and he would drive up to VT to pick it up,,,,, "DON'T THINK SO TIM" !!!!

He was asking me to break every law in the book, so I basically read him the riot act and let him know in no uncertain terms that,,,, that was illegal as hell! And there was NO WAY IN HELL,,that was going to happen.

I know I spout off from time to time about things I feel strongly about and I have little doubt that there are agents watching us here. For me this isn't an issue, I'm glad there looking around for the "nut jobs". If there here looking around to ultimately protect us ,, I'm good with that. But if there here to try to take away our rights or to drum up false charges to drive someone into bankruptcy,,,,, then I'll have a serious issue with that !!

In many ways this is not a bad thing. The folks I've become friends with here over the last couple years are old vets like myself that are as patriotic as hell and want nothing more than what's best for this country and it's people. And I think anyone that checks us out will soon realize that most of the people here, love this country and would still put our lives on the line for it if asked to. The guys here that proudly served this country would still stand up and defend her and still consider our oath to this country's well being,,,scared. I do. Hopefully , just like the people that are checking us out do.

The Constitution is more than just a antique document,, it's what this country was founded on to escape the chains of oppression of the "old country's" kings and dictators. And what many of us here, and genarations of our family's have put our ass's on the line for in country after country for century's to help keep those countries people free from oppression too.

Not much unlike what's happening with the current administration,,, they may think by enacting illegal laws and signing presidential decrees that they will enslave us much like has been done in Europe for many decades by restricting our rights through back door tactics. Such as allowing NATO to have a say in our country,,,, there NOT our allies. They just want our money and our country. NATO is a farce. And if I ,, EVER ,,,see a blue helmet in my neighborhood it's,,,, "game on"!! Be forewarned!!

Not going to happen. The true patriots in this country will NEVER let this happen and the government is just kidding themselves if they think for one minute that there wouldn't be another American Revaluation if they tried to take away our rights as guaranteed under the Constitution or to allow foreign troops on our soil.

For any of you checking us out,, 99% of us will stand beside you 110% if you have this countries best interest's at heart,,,,, but if not, you'd better be prepared for a battle that won't soon be forgotten.

Have I made myself look like a threat?? Possibly,,,

If I have ,,,,, it would be to only to the people that want to enslave us.
And to the true Americans that want to protect this country,, I'll still stand side by side with you to protect this country with what little ability's I have left if my country were to ask. I'm sure many of us here feel the same way weather they would want to say so publicly,, or not. I will.

I for one am not afraid to say I love this country and would still protect it with my life if asked. But I will not stand by and let our country be taken away without speaking up or by doing what I can to foil that plan. Weather someone is listening in,, or not.

:salute:,,,,,:salute:,,,,,:salute:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.