Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Fema (Concentration) Camps."

Feedback Score

Default "Fema (Concentration) Camps."

I have read that there is an old military camp near the southern Oregon city of Grant's Pass, about 35 miles away. It was used during WW2 to incarcerate American citizens who had Japanese ancestors. Supposedly it has now been converted into one of these infamous FEMA concentration camps. When I feel up to it, I'm going to go look for it. All I will have to do is follow the railroad tracks through the city and county until I find it. These camps are built along railroads to facilitate the mass movement of people. The Nazis used cattle cars.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Never happened, they don't exist, the government loves you, your a conspiracy theorist, they are for illegal aliens, the helicopters are not black they are grey, 19 cave dwellers pulled off 9-11, drones are for your protection and if you like the Bill of Rights you are a rasiss.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot fluoride and mercury are good for you.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

tule lake, just south of the ca.or border. looks to be an airport. rr right across the highway. going by google images. looks like the internment part is nothing but ruins.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

What camps?

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

THE NEW WORLD DISORDER
    Emergency detention plan: 'This way to the camps!'
    Directive from Bush allows president
    extraordinary powers in national crisis
    Published: 05/30/2007 at 1:00 AM

Halliburton’s former engineering and construction subsidiary has a contingency contract with the Department of Homeland Security to construct detention facilities in the event of a national emergency, according to WND columnist Jerome Corsi.

As Corsi reported last week, President Bush recently signed a little-reported National Security and Homeland Security Directive granting extraordinary powers to the president in the event of a declared national emergency, apparently without congressional approval or oversight.

Houston-based KBR was awarded an initial $385 million contract in January 2006 for one year, with four one-year options extended into 2007. KBR held a previous emergency detention contract with ICE from 2000 to 2005.

ICE spokeswoman Jamie Zuieback told Corsi the primary intent of the contract was to build temporary detention facilities that could be used in the event of a mass migration crisis, but she confirmed the facilities could be employed in national emergencies, including natural disasters.

“The idea of the KBR contract is to support the Army Corp of Engineers in case we experienced a sudden mass immigration and we had to respond quickly,” she said. “We would need immediate detention facilities in the form of temporary housing that would enable us to determine if the large numbers of illegal immigrants were political or economically motivated, or if they were criminals or terrorists.”

Corsi reported last week the May 9 directive signed by Bush concentrates an unprecedented amount of emergency authority in the office of the president, specifying the chief executive would have the authority to direct “National Essential Functions” of all federal state, local, territorial and tribal governments, as well as private sector organizations in the event of a national emergency.

The directive loosely defines “catastrophic emergency” as “any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy or government functions.”

The KBR contingency contract appears to give ICE the ability to have detention facilities constructed under the president’s direction in response to a national emergency as declared under the new directive.

ICE’s Zuieback said she was not familiar with the directive, and at her request, Corsi e-mailed her the link to the White House’s posting of the directive.

The White House has not responded to a request for comment on the story about the directive.
    Emergency detention plan: ‘This way to the camps!’

tanvil; This was printed in 07.. By '13 they are RELEASING illegal aliens from the prison systems.
    Seems some one is lying.

Then there is the one in Hardin Montana awarded to the foreign felon, spec ops guy.

Feedback Score

Wouldn't it make more sense logistically to have the camps in more central locations?
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Perhaps you would find them on 'army installations'
    Attached Files Attached Files

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

There was a WWII German POW camp out off of Vilas rd I think? I know they held POWs from WWII at Camp White, where the VA is now located in White City.

I've heard the same thing about the FEMA camp in Jackson/Josephine county. Havent heard of anyone who has found it yet. Most time when people I know go exploring in the 'wilderness' outside of city limits, I hear about illegal alien squaters and massive marijuana farms booby trapped and guarded by illegal aliens, or Meth labs. Nothing on FEMA camps tho

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wpage View Post
    Wouldn't it make more sense logistically to have the camps in more central locations?
    That's where we had most of our Concentration Camps located. Mostly in the interior western states.

Concentration Camps (a.k.a. Relocation Centers)

Gila River War Relocation Center, Arizona
    Granada War Relocation Center, Colorado (AKA "Amache")
    Heart Mountain War Relocation Center, Wyoming
    Jerome War Relocation Center, Arkansas
    Manzanar War Relocation Center, California
    Minidoka War Relocation Center, Idaho
    Poston War Relocation Center, Arizona
    Rohwer War Relocation Center, Arkansas
    Topaz War Relocation Center, Utah
    Tule Lake War Relocation Center, California

Justice Department detention camps

These camps often held German and Italian detainees in addition to Japanese Americans:

Crystal City, Texas
    Fort Lincoln Internment Camp
    Fort Missoula, Montana
    Fort Stanton, New Mexico
    Kenedy, Texas
    Kooskia, Idaho
    Santa Fe, New Mexico
    Seagoville, Texas

Citizen Isolation Centers

The Citizen Isolation Centers were for those considered to be problem inmates.

Leupp, Arizona
    Moab, Utah (AKA Dalton Wells)
    Fort Stanton, New Mexico (AKA Old Raton Ranch)

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

soon to be home away from home for some
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.