Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the connection to FEMA, DHLS and the UN

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

It would be worth it to me to butt-stroke that pos!! With a nice metal plate Mauser!!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    tanvil.. Maybe now those huge empty cities being built in China, nobody could figure why, are starting to make sense..

China's ghost towns and phantom malls
    As growth slows, China's huge investment in infrastructure is looking ever harder to sustain, leaving a string of ambitious projects - towns, shopping malls and even a theme park - empty and forlorn.
    BBC News - China's ghost towns and phantom malls
    That makes alot of sense.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    tanvil.. Maybe now those huge empty cities being built in China, nobody could figure why, are starting to make sense..

China's ghost towns and phantom malls
    As growth slows, China's huge investment in infrastructure is looking ever harder to sustain, leaving a string of ambitious projects - towns, shopping malls and even a theme park - empty and forlorn.
    BBC News - China's ghost towns and phantom malls
    yea-- that could well be the case.

china has all ways been sort of 'tight" with their money so why would they overbuild so much? not by accident i am a thinking.

china could absorb 100,000,000 easy --the USA though would be overrun with that many.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I like many here have given the possible scenarios much thought.
    One of the questions that I keep coming back to is...

I know there is a certain faction in DC that despise America and are working hard to destroy it, but for the successful implementation of some of the scenarios, IMO... it would required unimaginable and realistically impossible levels of absolute conspiracy and 100% involvement of government members not to be exposed.

While I believe some of those in DC to have evil intent, I also believe there are still representatives that love our country like we do and would be publicly and loudly ringing the warning bell.

So, is it possible they are all in on it, or those that are not are afraid to speak, or is it possible that we are the recipients of psychological warfare by the evil ones, or a little of each?

Shooter

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the facts are as such--

we have huge refugee camps being built all over north america and in some other parts of the world.

the UN is involved with these facilities and oversees their construction.

we have FEMA with a huge budget and it is on a building and spending spree. this budget is much larger that needed for just preparing the homeland for storms and the like. (yet when their needed to help with storm related problems FEMA pretends it is broke--??)

we have DHLS also on a buying spree. billions of rounds of ammo and armored trucks and the DHLS ain't the ARMY so what is going on here?

and we have a corrupt administration that is going to 'reform" immigration and make it easy to become a US citizen/serf.

and we got all these damned apartment complexes going up. to me it looks like with the generations of citizens dieing out , there is a surplus of housing at least out here.
    so why all the new apartments and where is the $$ coming from for them??

the government is obviously planning to deal with some huge population influx. the question is who are they going to import to the USA?

given the country is BROKE it looks like an obscene waste of huge amounts of money we don't have provided there is nothing to it--

the sad thing is that is the best case scenario---

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Shooter.. Good point...

Conspiracy theories come and they go.. Who killed Kennedy?
    My .02. I do not look at it so much as a hostile takeover. Hell a takeover of what, their already in charge.. Not much left to really take over..
    No, it is that damn debt clock I keep staring at... A major news break of a restructuring of our monetary system as we know it.
    A serious natural disaster in our country. Riots this summer with the Trayvooon Martin case coming up..
    Food riots, disaster riots, anti Govt. fed up with Feinwit riots.. A leader in the Black House, telling us to fire a shotgun off our balcony if we hear noises.
    Americans read, they have T.V.s... Their getting sick of corrupt politicians. Both damn parities.. Nancy in her jet $5.8 million $$ flying over, while Americans are eating out of dumpsters.. Golf with Tiger this afternoon perhaps?
    Tin foil.. We shall see? But they are going to need a place to put people, who do not conform..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

I heard that there is a planeload of somalies every day coming in.

Boy the airports and docks would be overloaded trying to get 100 million moslems into the country.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question Will ask yourself this..

Quote Originally Posted by Will Wayde View Post
    I heard that there is a planeload of somalies every day coming in.

Boy the airports and docks would be overloaded trying to get 100 million moslems into the country.
    So me and even SouthTexasGuy are in the Orient.. Not together now, but ask him?
    Kids and people are working there.. Life is on the upswing.. What do they all want? "I want to come too America, where the streets are paved with gold. Where we can be free, life is great."
    You try. Sit them down.. They will not listen to me, the parties over kids, stay home..
    With our present administration, we are gong down the damn tubes rapidly, sadly..
    What the hell ship do they think their getting off. Good luck.. Welcome too America, what our scum politicians have left of it.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Sorry your not feeling well Tim;........................................I wondered why they postponed bike week................. Heh..Heh

Get well soon! Beer sales are down.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I'm not insinuating what is being reported is tin foil hattery, far from it.

To the contrary, I have zero doubt there is a huge shit storm rapidly headed our way that is inescapable.

They know they have through their greed and incompetence set in motion events that will cause a collapse , they also know that the reckoning day can not be delayed much longer and when Americans find out just how badly they have been screwed, it will likely result in mass civil unrest.

I've been aware of the potential and the high probability for years and have been preparing accordingly for it in every aspect within my ability.

I just think some of what we are seeing is beyond their abilities and is nothing more than posturing, a false show of force to attempt to dissuade those planing resistance.

Shooter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.