Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: the connection to FEMA, DHLS and the UN

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

naww-- there just going to beat down anyone in congress that refuses to help "relocate" the mass of ME and africans to the USA as bigots, rednecks, uneducated, and gun wielding fools.

in the PC world the far left gets anything it wants .

the last 4 years Obamma and co were trying to spread the wealth to the third world, that didn't work so well so now he is just going to move the third fworld types here--

besides we OWE it to our muzilum and african brothers now don't we?

where is your WHITE GUILT people?--LOL!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

No white guilt here. heh. heh. Quite the opposite.

There is definitely a new monetary system being unveiled worldwide. You hear the catchphrases all the time. 'Global Economy'. This means no nations have financial independence or sovereignty from the 'Global Governance'

Something else to add to the mix is all this talk of ''sustainability''. Back in the 90's I remember reading some spew from a couple different UN white papers stating that they had a goal of having every one being confined to major population centers.

Some of these complexes may be for relocating property owners from the country-side.

According to their 'sustainable development', single family homes sitting on big chunks of land need to be returned to 'nature'. As the federal reserve note continues to be devalued more and more property owners are finding that they can't pay the taxes on the land. Default. Banker/Gov. owned. And off to the debtors village with your ass.

There is already a code somewhere in california that forbids building a single family home. Only 'multi-family' buildings may be permitted.

In maryland the catch phrase is 'smart growth' or 'suburban sprawl'.
    One county had a program that was called 'pathways'. That one included documentation of every animals birth and explanation of every animals death on your farm. Similar to the 'Premise Act' in Texas. We beat in county council, THIS time around. Drive through Virginia and see the 'rewilding'. What used to be crops is now all overgrown with weeds. Not food, or cash crops. Weeds.

I could go on forever. We all need to look into what our countys are trying to do in that back room too. ICLEI, is not a conspiracy theory. It is agenda 21 on a local level. We have several building projects up here that are a direct result of these pigs.

ICLEI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

what i was told about the camps are some are more high security "prison system overflow " camps. and others are lower security sort of like work release jail systems.

just because most of the camps are for "immigrant control" don't meant at least some american citizens won't be re-educated there.

my guess were fixing to get hammered with huge tax hikes --somebody has got to pay for this and it is all ways the tax payer getting stuck with the tab.

the new HLS tanks are to quell the riots.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

If even HALF of what we are talking about turns out to be accurate, they are going to need more tanks.

Feedback Score

Sounds like that WE need to do some serious posting on social networks to get the People aware of the situation. Or they just pretty much dont care.... I know that I dont speak for all of them, but there will be some that will look into it a bit farther than most.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.