Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the connection to FEMA, DHLS and the UN

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default the connection to FEMA, DHLS and the UN

on this site and others much is said about DHLS buying up billions of rounds of ammo and armored trucks, FEMA building hundreds camps out in the middle of no-where mostly and the UN and international government types sniffing around these "emergency preparedness projects".

what were seeing here folks is a program that has been running for the last four years. and will continue till the next administration steps in.

these camps are also springing up in mexico and canada. and as far away as australia and new zeland and the eastern parts of the EU.

i was talking with a contractor today about the situation. he told me that the government plans on re-locating at least 50,000,000 people to these camps in the USA, 25 to 30 million to mexico and another 25-30 million to canada.

what the government er "Obamma" is spending billions preparing for is a total collapse of the infrastructure of nearly the entire middle east.

his plan to save them is to "re-locate" 100,000,000 to north america!

no plan on on how long they will stay . i suspect the ME refugees will be on assistance in the USA for evermore--

so get ready for a re-engineered United States with a bunch of BRAND NEW citizens that speak some form of Arabic---and no english.

remember the boat people?? this totally dwarfs that--

and if they hook up with the ones here all ready?? won't they be nearly a majority?

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

So...I guess we'll soon be seeing arabic as the third choice on the ATM's??
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Wow. I read this and thought at first that you might have been nipping at the Mesqual....

But then again, it makes sense from one or two points of view. 100Mil???? OUCH!

The very cynical side of me asks: What do 25 Nukes cost?

Done.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea were getting royally F$cked.

at first i though this friend on mine was "shitting" me as well. then i thought i would ask some of my other pals who are somewhat "out or reach" of the US government.

they have had similar concerns about the camps as well.

it also looks like the driving force behind the "apartment building spree". damn apartment complexes funded by uncle sugar are popping up every were.

everyone seems to know the ME is about to plunge into a black hole of war. there are going to be 100s of millions of starving refugees.

and Obamma and the UN are going to ship the bulk of them to the USA if things get bad.

and i think they will be permanent residents once they set foot here.

we can kiss OUR rights good-by, our economy good-by and our way of life good-by too.

the people who THOUGHT obamm couldn't do much harm in his second term are going to be eating a lot of crow--if there are any crows to eat by then!

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

We sure as heck don't want them here.

I'm thinking maybe the apartments and condos are for them and the camps are for those of us who oppose.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

well they will start out in the camps they the government is going to ease them into all these empty apartment complexes at taxpayer expense.

supposedly their going to put the wahabbis, alowites, sunnis, shittakers and so on in their own camps, then screen them for various terrorist groups. the rest will go apartment hunting--

remember this war in Syria? it was supposed to be over in weeks.

the UN and Obamma never met a muzlim/islamist they didn't like. so if the ME has trouble the US is going to spare no expense to "save' them.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I think there has been a large steady stream of them being imported for quite some time. Just another thing being covered up by the media.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

if you look at the current US policy it is like the US it trying to un-glue the entire region. like the US policy is made to breed insurrection and war out there.

like the arab-spring gone nutz. the US for whatever illogical reason is just going along with the uprisings.

now i don't know if the US should give a damn if they kill each other or not. i think the administration and the UN is LOOKING for an excuse to bring millions of them here.

and if they can't find that excuse they INVENT it.

them killing each other ain't hurting the USA, however bringing millions of them out here is just asking for a gigantic problem.

once out in the population their going to start killing each other and more than likely US.

you want to destroy the USA --just bring millions of ME types over here all at once.

hell iran don't need a "bomb" -- they got Obamma!

Feedback Score

There is currently a Moslem living in the White House. He probably considers all Moslems to be hos brothers. So, maybe he does want to bring them here. It would make it easier for him to get rid of the Europeans who populate this country. I don't know.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    We sure as heck don't want them here.

I'm thinking maybe the apartments and condos are for them and the camps are for those of us who oppose.
    tanvil.. Maybe now those huge empty cities being built in China, nobody could figure why, are starting to make sense..

China's ghost towns and phantom malls
    As growth slows, China's huge investment in infrastructure is looking ever harder to sustain, leaving a string of ambitious projects - towns, shopping malls and even a theme park - empty and forlorn.
    BBC News - China's ghost towns and phantom malls
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.