Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FEMA’s guide to reporting suspicious activity openly encourages Americans to spy on e

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default FEMA’s guide to reporting suspicious activity openly encourages Americans to spy on e

FEMA's guide to reporting suspicious activity openly encourages Americans to spy on each other.

Suspicious Activity Defined: (Where everyone in the US could be a terrorist, does this sound familiar? Regimes like Nazi Germany or the USSR encouraged the public to spy on its citizens.)

The Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative defines suspicious activity as “observed behavior reasonably indicative of pre-operational planning related to terrorism or other criminal activity.” IACP’s primary research found that most individuals rely on a combination of factors when determining if an activity, behavior, or object is suspicious and merits reporting to the authorities. These factors are:

• Concern about the potential for harm to the community. (How could a person holding a camera harm the community?)
    • Belief that the information may be useful to law enforcement. (A person’s beliefs are enough to label someone suspicious?)
    • Personal observation of activities. (CITIZENS SPYING on one another)
    • Personal instinct. (If a cop or citizen has a feeling you’re suspicious, that’s good enough?)
    • The agreement of others nearby that something isn’t right. (Paranoia 101, if your spouse or friends have a feeling, you’re a suspicious person, that’s good enough.)

FEMA's guide to reporting suspicious activity openly encourages Americans to spy on each other. | Pakalert Press

Black Blade: When I was working in Myanmar and Laos I had government "minders" who had to accompany me anywhere I went. They also had "minders" in every neighborhood on every street to watch others and report back to their superiors. The groundwork is being made for the same thing here in the good olld USA with the Patriot Act and National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

My Highest Allegiance is to my God in Heaven; even though I may never see it's gates.

My Next Highest Allegiance is to my Family; I can not imagine a Mother or Father who feels any different.

My THIRD Highest Allegiance is to my Nation; More correctly to the Constitution, which defines the Nation that I have served, the People who comprise that Nation, and the Ideals which we hold most dear.

FEMA is not even on my Radar, and those who would listen to them are underneath my notice.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I think all of the above apply to Obama & Holder. Who do I report that to??
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    My Highest Allegiance is to my God in Heaven; even though I may never see it's gates.

My Next Highest Allegiance is to my Family; I can not imagine a Mother or Father who feels any different.

My THIRD Highest Allegiance is to my Nation; More correctly to the Constitution, which defines the Nation that I have served, the People who comprise that Nation, and the Ideals which we hold most dear.

FEMA is not even on my Radar, and those who would listen to them are underneath my notice.

+1000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!! I'm right there with you brother!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

The current American definition of a "Terrorist" is: "Anybody who disagrees with Obama bin Laden!" That's all it takes to be placed on Obama's "sHIT LIST!"

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dario541 View Post
    The current American definition of a "Terrorist" is: "Anybody who disagrees with Obama bin Laden!" That's all it takes to be placed on Obama's "sHIT LIST!"

And now the Army is teaching that Catholics and Evangelical Christians are potential terrorist/hate groups!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Never forget these words:

''EITHER YOU ARE WITH US, OR YOU ARE AGAINST US''. US President 2001

Lenin and Mussolini both have similar quotes.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

law enforcement is so lax out here that unless there are some dead bodies the sheriffs dp won't even send anybody out.

what is going to happen if you call fema and report obama and holder? turn nancy poliski for miss use of government jet?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by tanvil View Post
    Never forget these words:

''EITHER YOU ARE WITH US, OR YOU ARE AGAINST US''. US President 2001

Lenin and Mussolini both have similar quotes.
    Amen!!!...Doc

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    My THIRD Highest Allegiance is to my Nation
    I was telling someone I was living in a foreign country now. He asked where I was from. I thought a moment, then said, "1965."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.