Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can you survive without the "Grid?"

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ken3030 View Post
    No problem here, I've had 50+ yrs of experience living thru the aftermath of hurricanes on the gulf coast. No electricity for 7 - 17 days at a time. Might miss that air conditioner a bit on those 98 degree days with 90% humidity but you get used to that.

THAT's my main issue. LOL. I'm a fat guy, and I get hot!!! LOL. I'll definitely miss A/C.

Fyred Up, I definitely understand what you're saying, and I'm taking all of the new folks on this board as well as others I frequent with a grain of salt. They may be great people, but I am reserving judgement for the moment.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    You are right, I will stop posting my questions about this. It is up to everyone to decide on their own.
    Why do that.. Do people go too the car race to watch the race, or the wrecks?
    I go too the hockey games to watch the fights..
    Your o.k. Bro.. Just avoid personal attacks, threats and post what the hell yah feel.. If you disagree, you can do so without going after the person who posted and still make your point.
    I have woke up in the morning after a few sips of the devils brew and could not figure out what the hell I was talking about. How the hell is anyone else supposed to figure it out.. Mods banned me after 4 p.m.. Dirty rats..
    Post, have fun, share knowledge.. It is only glass and ink..Your o.k..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Fyred Up, I definitely understand what you're saying, and I'm taking all of the new folks on this board as well as others I frequent with a grain of salt. They may be great people, but I am reserving judgement for the moment

I also question some of the new folks, maybe its the rash of posts instead of slowly joining in

but i have also been treated with mistrust over at akforums because of my low post counts seems the moderators put MAJOR stock in your post count, heck i was building ak s before they hair around it
    but FU has a point

sorry dario its the devil you know and we know FU
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.