Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Report: Authorities Seize $50 Million In Gold From Private Owner: “Nearly A Ton” *Vi

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Report: Authorities Seize $50 Million In Gold From Private Owner: “Nearly A Ton” *Vi

Report: Authorities Seize $50 Million In Gold From Private Owner: “Nearly A Ton” *Video*

After the theft of up to 40% of deposit accounts in Cyprus, a move that was approved and applauded by EU finance ministers, many Europeans who understand that the government will soon be coming for their savings as well are rapidly moving to extricate themselves from the global banking cartel. To do so, they are shifting paper assets and digital deposit accounts into tangible goods. One such tangible asset of last resort is gold, believed by many to be the only ‘currency’ that will survive the world-wide debasement of fiat paper currencies like the US Dollar, Japanese Yen and Euro.

But just because you own gold doesn’t mean you’re safe from the prying eyes and thieving hands of the government.

The following report from Italy highlights the growing trend in government confiscations of precious metals, investment assets, and critical resources.

When one obviously panicked family looking to get out of harms way before contagion spreads and financial Armageddon takes hold attempted to cross into Switzerland, customs agents on the border found much more than they expected.

After questioning the family and inspecting their vehicle police reportedly found one ton of gold hidden in the floor boards.

The nearly $50 million in gold was promptly seized by authorities.

But because taking one’s life savings is never enough for government goons whose job is to consider anyone with a pulse a criminal suspect or terrorist, the former owner of the gold is now being investigated by police for money laundering.

Police officers got the surprise of their lives when they found a treasure trove of gold bars hidden in a car at a border crossing with Switzerland. They haul weighed a ton…

The car belonged to an Italian family that lived in Switzerland.
    *Note: The Bloomberg report above claims that one ton of gold valued at approximately $6 million was confiscated by Italian police. However, one ton of gold is equivalent to 32,000 ounces of gold. With the current price of gold around $1580, the total value of said gold exceeds $50 million US dollars. An earlier Bloomberg report calculated the value of this one ton of gold at $7.5 million.

If they know you own something of value, they will come for it.

Take note of the digital and paper trail left by your purchasing and storage habits. They are watching, no matter how benign you think your activities are. If you own physical assets, get creative with how you hide them. And if you are ever forced to transport your personal assets, be they gold, guns, ammo, food or the like, spend the time to take multiple trips if at all possible instead of putting all your eggs in one basket.Author: Mac Slavo

Date: April 6th, 2013
    Website: SHTF Plan - When the Shit Hits The Fan, Don't Say We Didn't Warn You.

Black Blade: Be careful - hide your assets very well. Remember that government is a criminal enterprise and always has been. That's what governments are. Just like the Mafia and any other gang but with more "muscle" behind them. It is rare that anyone will recover property stolen by the state. So hide your assets very well and diversify by scattering assets in different places (never all in one place or transport all at once). This guy and his family will never recover their gold from the state (criminals).
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

I will not give up any of my rights, property, guns, survuival gear, vehs, food and or items I have aquired for my family and myself, for them to take them neans they are a thief plane and simple, So if you want my personal property that bad theres only one way your going to get it! and that s over my dead rotting body....Doc

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Gold is measured, bought & sold in TROY ounces.( 12 to a pound) None of the above math adds up.
    Last edited by Bradrock; 04-13-2013 at 01:53 PM.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

That sucks.. Bet it was really a ton and a half.. Wish the hell I was an L.O. on that bust..
    "Joey, back your car up and open your trunk. Hurry the hell up."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

After looking at the video, I think they are foil wrapped chocolate bars. Gold is twice as heavy as LEAD. The guy is handling them with his fingertips like they weigh five pounds, when they would be SIXTY pounds or more guessing size from the video.
    Also 2000 pounds + passengers would have that car dragging bottom. I call BS.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score

I never understand why they get busted is it illegal to transport your gold
    If not then how much can you have before and transport before they arrest you.
    This reminds me of a few years back they found someone trying to cross the border into Switzerland with a U.S. 134 Billion Dollars of bonds or something like that oh I found it Smuggled: $134 billion in U.S. bonds that was in 2009. SO what happens to all this money they confiscate
    Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows that as a government grows, LIBERTY DECREASES."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Akfite..

Quote Originally Posted by Akfite View Post
    I never understand why they get busted is it illegal to transport your gold
    If not then how much can you have before and transport before they arrest you.
    This reminds me of a few years back they found someone trying to cross the border into Switzerland with a U.S. 134 Billion Dollars of bonds or something like that oh I found it Smuggled: $134 billion in U.S. bonds that was in 2009. SO what happens to all this money they confiscate
    Been two years since I flew out of country.. But.. Customs asked us if we had $10,000 or more in U.S. currency to declare, the amount may have changed since my last trip..
    Well no, we did not lie.. For real, my Bro had some coin he needed for investment, out of the country. Legal of-course..
    So we each stuck about $9,999.00 U.S. in our pockets. Three of us. Hey no $10 grand, we were not lying.. and still 100% legal..
    Most all countries get real unhappy when you take large coin out, above what is not declared and legal to carry out.. They want info and tax receipts..
    Internet transfer, no problema, they have a record.. They want their tax money, get it..
    These stunods probably had the damn muffler dragging sparks.. Now this is not customs first rodeo.. They should have broke up the loot, smaller amounts and ran customs.. Get caught, hey sorry bout their luck, but they would not have got the whole load..
    They should have watched "Mission Impossible." Friggen mo-rons..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Oh they should have had it melted down and cast into bullets and loaded in to shells and said it was for the Switzerland defense force..lol
    Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows that as a government grows, LIBERTY DECREASES."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score

The Goverment didnt seize the gold THEY STOLE IT FRON ITS OWNER! I really like thiefs espically when I catch them stealing my things, I t is usaklly not pleasent for them, I give them a choice the Criminal Justice System Or My Justice System, and if they are stupid enough to pick my system I gureentee they will never steel anything again, The one persin I did catch I gave him a choice the criminal courts or my court, and after I explained to the thief that in my court when its all over with, its over but I guerentee you wont be stupid enough to steal from anyone ever again, and I am quite creative, no one has ever died an I have only had one that wanted me to handle the problem, after it was all done, I fixed him up and sent him on his way, He said as he was leaveing, If I had know what the punishment would have been I would have just had you call the police. I no longer play any games with these gang bangers or wanna-be thugs If you try and break into my house and you are stupid enough to have a weapon and threaten somone with it,,well its his funeral, and I dont loose sleep over a gang banger or murderer or rapiest , childmolster, or wifebeater getting what they deserve. and I am more than happy to assist in thie apprenhension and buring them under the new corner stone of the new wing at the state pen....Doc
    Last edited by dcholl; 04-15-2013 at 10:14 AM.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Doc. Well said.. But the law kind of frowns on vigilante justice.. Oh not the Police Officer on the beat, he or she is in your corner..
    But if a report is filed, those damn liberal commie Attorney General's pick it up.
    Now the jury gets to decide..
    Hence the inception of the "Stand Your Ground Law." Gave the Police a little breathing room to do the right thing.
    SSS. "Shoot Shovel and Shut up."
    For sure that was not legal money gold crossing that border. But what the hell, everybody has a little problem from the past in the wood pile.. Those idiots just got unlucky, Got caught they did..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.