Gunco Forums banner

If they come for us, how will we know?

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  4thIDvet 
#1 ·
I want to start this little essay with this: I know that NOT everything you see on the Internet is true! Anybody can post anything. And, with computers, you can simulate entire worlds exploding as was done in the Star Wars films. So, you can’t believe everything you see on the Internet, either.
So, having said that, I want to discuss something that today is all over the Internet. And, that is Fema concentration camps, gillitines, boxcars for hauling civilians, massive purchases of ammunition, and, all of the things that are supposedly being amassed by the government to reduce the population.
Also, the current government is vilifying those who disagree with them on a scale that I have never seen in my lifetime. Their lapdog Media are constantly hammering at the “evil” conservatives, Christians, gun owners, Tea Party, Republicans, returning GIs, anti-abortionists and on and on. The Current Administration’s “hate list” is far greater than the one that Nixon had. And, Obama misses no opportunity to keep pushing his view that his enemies are all demons. Never has an Administration launched such a campaign of hate against its political enemies as has this one. So, maybe there is something to the FEMA horror stories that are predicted for Americans.
But, if it does happen, how will it go down? The US government Doesn’t have enough employees to round up all of Obama’s enemies at once. So, they would probably have to start in one part of the country and spread out from there. Could they do that?
If so, what would be the first thing that they would do? I believe that they would shut down ALL communications-radio, TV, telephone, the internet. newspapers-everything! There would be no way that anyone could know what was going on anywhere. You wouldn’t even know what was happening in the next town. If they could silence all means of communication, we would have NO WAY to know what was going on anywhere. We would be totally in the dark. That would give them a free hand to do what ever they desire.
And, what would be the easiest way to do this? Shut down the grid! No electricity anywhere in America would put this country back in the stone age as far as communications are concerned. It would also prevent the transportation of food, gasoline and other essentials for our daily life.So, my opinion is: If ever the grid goes completely down, the US government will probably be responsible. They may be moving to eliminate a large part of the US population. You had better be prepared for that possibility. If it ever becomes impossible to communicate anywhere in America, it is possible that the government has put its nefarious plans in motion. At such a time, you better figure that “Doomsday” is here and take whatever actions you have prepared for.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Hungarian revolution 1956.. My relatives were holding their own against the Russians.. Tons of weapons and ammo they had left over from WWII.. As kids they played with real machine guns, no ammo of-course.
Bingo. First thing to go "Radio Towers." Russians were not dumb, no communication, no revolution..
Are the camps and the stories true? I guess to a certain extent.. What could cause one to get confined? A major economic dollar collapse, California falls half way in the ocean, New York city has a major earthquake.
Looting rioting ensue.. Just go to the camps till things calm down, follow the yellow line.
Who will enforce it? Now back to those billions of bullets and mine resistant vehicles Homeland Security bought.. Nappies youth corps.. Bet my home it will not be the Police, contrary to the negative posts I see on them.
Bet their guns are pointing in a direction Nappa Head will not like.. Like hitwit, he will probably get rid of them, first..
Plus, why, think, is Nappa Head destroying the moral and cutting back on our Military? He don't be trusting them either. They do not like him..
Pict. DHS road block.. They have thousands of them ready to set up..

#3 ·
This is why current data banks are being set up and running, So the Goverment can classify who is who , and whom posses the most threat, and then they will begin to systematically begin to set into place the gathering of United States Citizans, and place them in a containment area, where thay cannot cause any uprisings or damage to the establishment. As for myself I received some very good training in the Military and I can use it to my advantage and to help others. And that is exactily what I will do. If those that are part of the ricjh and elite so to speak. they think they are so smart let them figure out how to survive.Within 3 weeks they will start dying off due to starvation, disease, and outright homicide. they will have no protection, for allthier body guards will have jumped ship like the rats they are! the ones the will emerge is the ones whom know what they are doing and are smart enough to set up a local network of survivalist with military and police & security Backgrounds, as well as firemen and medical personal. Seriously this is something that should be done, Because the Govermetn is not going to be able to protect us we see this every day! Hell they cant even put that little slant eyed war monger in his place, we are on the brink of something bad happening this you can count on,what You cannot count on is the United State Goverment to protect its citizans. If they manage to get total gun control, which is what they are seeking now, even though they say diffrent. Our Gooses will be cooked!...Doc

#8 ·
Yes FryedUp, most have heard of Paul Revere.. Did you know he was only one of many riding that night to spread the warning?
Do you know he was caught and never finished his warning ride?
The Brits damn near hung him on the spot, they knew what he was up to..
By and act of God, the Brit Troops were ordered to another post, or he would still be swinging in that maple tree.
Cept for Longfellow's poem, he would just be a brave Revolutionary in our history books..
Times are different now.. Without communication and spread out as much as we are. Like the Hungarians, no communication, no know what is up. They lost.

#7 ·
You would know within a matter of hours, Unless you are one of the ones being rounded up as well Usally if they going to do a multi state & city
arrests of suspects, All the warrents would be exicuted with in moments of each other if not at the same exact moment which would be, predetermined by authorities as to keep other suspects from notifying others that they are going to be taken into custody.But if you are one of the ones that the Goverment plans on arresting, You wont have a clue until they use a battering ram to take down your door, or they can stop you while you are driving your car, with what is known as a felony stop, and those are not very fun for the person that is the target of arrest. There would be so many police comming down all around you, You would feel like a pancake, as the police pour all over you like maple syrup! you do not want to be in that situation. Usally they go off with out a hitch, but there are those incidents whre someone will move When they are told not to do so, and someone winds up getting shot and killed. And believe it or not there have been many cases where the Authorties have had the wrong information and innocent person have been shot and killed by federal agents or state and local authorties. and believe it or not usally they just say Were sorry for our mistake! very few cases if any result in monitary compensation for shooting and killing the wrong person....Doc

#10 ·
There are several things one can do for communications, You can still find the old us military prc walkie talkies, but unless you can get the crystals changed you would be on a military frequency so you would be found very easily, Stay off all police and military frequencies, good Idea to listen in ,, But in most cases it they are looking for you they will resort to the Computers in thier vehs. the fumy thing is, You have heard of CB radios that will bleed over to other AM frequencies such as television and radio, well you can stand right next to a Emergency veh and even if you had the wattts turned up on the radiio it still wont bleed over one is AM freq, and Police and ems and Military are on Fm Band Frequencies. One of the vest things you can do is get frs radios with multiple channels and frequencies with privacy locks on the channels. or you can do the old sneeky find yourself a CB repair Guy and you want a Cb Radio that has what is known as upper and lower sideband so a normal 40 channel radio will now get you 120 channels, now a god CB Radio or two way radio repairman can install another 120 channels that will be placed between all the other normal channels. Now you just cant go anywhere and have this done! there are rules and regulations how much thes radios can do and how many channels etc you can have and whatnot even though the FCC dose not regulate cb radios since the early 80s, but that dosnt mean they wont bust you for doing no nos! Like a friend of mine is running 1 100 watt liner antenna to boost his other antenna which If I remember correctily is 500 watts the SOB can talk to the freeking moon if he want to, The guy was a bit of a radio Einstien, But if you want this kind of work done, get involved with the cb community and get to know some folks and you can get some communications riged in your handheld sets. I had in storage some 300 portable radios from various Police and fire departments that I had purchased at auction, and used to use them for my Hunting camp. With all the Guns at the camp and the Comunnication Set up I had. You would have though I was invading a small country over run with furry little dictators! I belive in being prepaired, and its not that difficult, one thing I do is Next to the Household grocery List there is another list of always things to pick up, such as always purchase a box of ammo a diffrent caliber each time. so that you have enough for all your weapons, get a reloading press while you can, and powder casings and what not. For instance when I cant sleep I go out in my shop and will make a few boxes of shotgun shells, and clean up a few boxes of spent brass and get them ready to load up.purshase extra food and stash it with your supplies double and tripple lock your supply area, and dont tell anyone other than your wife what you are doing in your shop, you would be surprised what a person will turn you into authorties for. In these days theat are comming before us seem a little dark, yesterdat we had a nice Victory!! on the assualt weapons ban, and large cap magizines to aeveryone who signed the petitions You all did a great job !! keep it up the more pressure we keep on washington the more they will back down, And what it all comes down to is that these cobngressmen and senators want to keep thier jobs and they are worried that they are going to be replaced come election time, And I still say the one who voted for all thsi gun control crap keep a runing tallie by state, and when the time comes vote that person out of office and tell him or her why. And Just for the records I have nothing against Ms Gabby Giffords, and I hope she will get a full recovery to what she once was. But if you look at her case from a diffrent point of view. Ms Giffords suffered a tramatic head injury from a bullet, and obama uses her like a pawn in his game of Im gonning to take your guns, Just as he is using the families of the sandyhook shootings whom are very confused and emoational raw fro m what has happened to them. And this is understandable and part of the grieving process when one is killed by violent crime. But guns are not the only items used for the masss killings of innocent people, there are Bombs, and other explosive devices, knives, cars trucks loaded with caustic and or explosive chemicals. And the list goes on. Has anyone in our goverment even noticed that certain countries have very little problems, and what is that? its because everyone is armed and ready if the Goverment calls them, it dosnt matter if you have a disability, if you can walk and talk and take orders and shot a weapon, your in like flynn, the Swiss realize that there is a job for everyone ,well with the exception of the mentally ill and convicted felons.But as far as taking oout right, and I jusdt read somewhere that now ibama want to just let everyone in no amnisty program nad they get a free cell phone along with it! I heard that there was a new petition to impeach obama, where is this petition so I can sign it as Im sure the rest of us on here would sign it as well. the only amendment I can see that needs to go with it is to toss bidens name in the petition as well. and blocj Kerry from becomming the prez even on a temporary basis until the next election. And we have to remember that if we want to keep s B,S, gunrabbers in thier place and keep thier big mouths shut. I say we dont wait until the last minute until this starts up again, Lets guet busy now! sorry to have out a few off topic items in the post but in a way they are all realted to one another...Doc

#11 ·
Frankly, if the feds tried to shut off ALL modes of communication are we supposed to believe everyone would just sit there waiting for what happened next? Come on, those of you that are hardcore preppers would go underground almost immediately, well, only if you really are as hardcore as you protray here.

#12 ·
That was good writup, dcholl. I enjoyed reading it.
As for your suggestion to not tell anybody but your wife about what you have, I suggest that you keep your wife in the dark about some things. I love my wife. We have been married for 54 years. And, I trust her 100 percent. However, what she doesn't know won't hurt me (or her, either.) It's so easy to have an accidental slip of the lip. Also, if a person is being interviewed by a skilled person, they can be made to reveal a lot of information without even being aware of it. If you do not know something, you cannot reveal it, either on purpose or by accident.
I don't know how many firearms I have. I have not made a count. I don't know how many cartridges I have. That's not by accident. I have one of leakiest big mouths around and I would hate to accidentaly inform the wrong person of my preps. I repeat: What NOBODY knows cannot hurt anybody!
As for the radios; in a grid down situation, unless somebody somewhere is broadcasting the news, I don't think that a person would be aware of any government activities that may be occurring a long ways away.

#14 ·
[
Dairo,
Thnngs are not are far off as one may thing, rule number one in american politics, when the goverment says that they are looking into
something and its the first time you have heard about it! Guess what they have been loking into it for a few years, Such as if the FBI did thier fucking job along with the rest of our nations security agencies, this Bomber in Boston, it now comes out that he was being watch since 2011, this could have been an incident that could have been prevented, espically when they found out about his extreamiest views and ideoldigy.
But of Course the FBI will not take responsibility for this fuck up that have caused innoicent people thier lives. I worked with an Retired FBI Agent In NY State and this guy was worthless and that is the complement! he wouldnt get he's hands dirty, and always wanted to be the hero. Quick example I worked 11-7 I was a supervisor and was called to the confrence room asap. Upon arrival There was senior Deputy dog from the fed s with his black board drawing in it, and he staterted the meeting with gentilmen we have an active situation on the labor and delivery floor there is a distraught father who's child was still born and the suspect claims to be armed with a handgun and is treatening to kill the physican who was treating his wife and said her pregency was fine ,, when in fact the fetus had been dead for aprox 2days inside the mother, My partner who was a retired City Officer, Looked at our unfamious supervisor and asked how long had this been going on, it was reported that this incident had occured at 1739 hours so were looking at a bit over five hours, I asked el doh doh! have you contacted the police, he said no we can handle it! I said fuck you ! my partner and myself will see what is going on up there, we took seperate elevators to the 5th floor, for suprises and while we were on our way up to labor and deleverie the Police was called and they were thier on campus before the elevator hit the 5th floor. and they wanted a report of what was going on, we were actually able to talk to the suspect and we got him to surrender without a shot being fired. the only thing that was fired ,was the stupid FBI Agent for placeing everyone in harms way. this bozo was just a wanna be, how he retired is beyond me he should have been fired long before 30 years. Makes you wonder how many innocent people he caused t get hurt of killed during his carrieer?,,,Doc

#15 ·
Agreed. Waco is a good example.

All they had to do was post 1 police car out front and wait them out, even if it took a year. Where were they going? Why did they perform an "assault" on the compound and kill all those people, kids and cops???

The thing that most people don't understand is that there are members of "law enforcement" that have a blood lust and they want to kill people. We've all seen it, in the military, our casual encounters with law enforcement.

I've got a buddy who is a sherrif's deputy and he shot a guy. Wanted to show me the You Tube video because it was recorded by a dash cam. Told him that's pretty jacked up.

#18 ·
I do not believe that the average American has any idea of the information that the fourth Reich of America has on them. That includes me, too!
Freedom? What's that? Is there really such a thing? If so, where?
Dario,
there is a way to find out what what the United States Goverment has on file about you if you are rally that curious, but it comes with a Very Nasty Consequence that comes with it. You can contact the FBI and submit a F.O.I.L. Request to release what records they have on file about you. And the FBI has records on everyone in the United States. the down side to this is, they will automatically think you are up to something and really begin to start digging into your background like a backhoe tearing up the ground to get to a broken pipe! they will talk to your neighbors, friends, employer, if you have an ex-wife! that can be trouble right there!cuz if shes pissed at ya theres no telling what she might say just to get even! they will basically turn your life upside down!, they have a tendency to speculate things and make mountains out of molehills. You can be the perfect citzan, and all it takes is one bad word or an agent who is looking to make a name for themselfs in the FBI can ruin your life in a split secondwith one checkmark or a single key stroke on a computer will damage you for life. ruin your credit, they can do things you have never dreamed of! and if You think they are bad, if they decide to contact the NSA. You might as well move to outerspace. due to the fact they will hound you until there next pet project comes along. And they have a habit of finding people you have cut out of your life because they were a pain in the ass not you! But they will take that persons word over anyone who knows your a stand up guy. I had to work with one of these peices of shit agents. whom thing they are god. They are so self rightous, here is a little piece of information for anyone who ever has the unfourtunate pleasure of dealing with these morons! at the FBI Acdamey in Quantico VA this is were the little G-Men go to school, And they are taught from the get go that if you meaning ( the agent) are interviewing someone and they need not be a suspect! and they do not keep constant eye contact with the agent while they are talking to you, YOU are Automatically lying to them or attempting to be deceptive eathier to help somone else or that you have something to hide. So the best bet is let a sleeping dog stay thay way. Because the person they bite may be you. So my best advise
dont ask the goverment for a damm thing, because if they dont really have anything on you at the time you request thier information they have about you, they will by the time thay are done, and we all know how the feds work we see it in the news everday, Like this moron who Bombed Boston, they looked into this idoit in 2011, and look what he did just over a week ago! personally I believe they do more harm than good....Doc

#19 ·
Rikoshay

When the ATF attacked the place, first person David Koresh called was the local Sheriff, who he knew..
"Their trying to kick my door in and shooting through it, WTF is going on. Why the hell did they not knock, I would have let them in?"
Sheriff did not know what was happening. He finally got to tell the friggen idiots Koresh went to town daily to pick up mail. WTF did you not talk to him then? Or I would have gone out there with a few of your guys, he knows me, I have been their many times. He was pissed..
Watch the documentary on WACO.. ATF filmed the girls in their office "Were gonna have a party, party, yahoo."
They had a friggen party alright.. Koresh, out of the kindness of his heart, let them have a cease fire to pick up their dead, dying and injured..
Then the ATF, knowing they screwed up royally, burned the place to the ground.. Some got out, not many.. Then they leveled the building to cover evidence and their total FUBAR..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.