Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If they come for us, how will we know?

Feedback Score

Frankly, if the feds tried to shut off ALL modes of communication are we supposed to believe everyone would just sit there waiting for what happened next? Come on, those of you that are hardcore preppers would go underground almost immediately, well, only if you really are as hardcore as you protray here.

Feedback Score

That was good writup, dcholl. I enjoyed reading it.
    As for your suggestion to not tell anybody but your wife about what you have, I suggest that you keep your wife in the dark about some things. I love my wife. We have been married for 54 years. And, I trust her 100 percent. However, what she doesn't know won't hurt me (or her, either.) It's so easy to have an accidental slip of the lip. Also, if a person is being interviewed by a skilled person, they can be made to reveal a lot of information without even being aware of it. If you do not know something, you cannot reveal it, either on purpose or by accident.
    I don't know how many firearms I have. I have not made a count. I don't know how many cartridges I have. That's not by accident. I have one of leakiest big mouths around and I would hate to accidentaly inform the wrong person of my preps. I repeat: What NOBODY knows cannot hurt anybody!
    As for the radios; in a grid down situation, unless somebody somewhere is broadcasting the news, I don't think that a person would be aware of any government activities that may be occurring a long ways away.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

What you see all over TV now it about what it would look like.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

[
    Dairo,
    Thnngs are not are far off as one may thing, rule number one in american politics, when the goverment says that they are looking into
    something and its the first time you have heard about it! Guess what they have been loking into it for a few years, Such as if the FBI did thier fucking job along with the rest of our nations security agencies, this Bomber in Boston, it now comes out that he was being watch since 2011, this could have been an incident that could have been prevented, espically when they found out about his extreamiest views and ideoldigy.
    But of Course the FBI will not take responsibility for this fuck up that have caused innoicent people thier lives. I worked with an Retired FBI Agent In NY State and this guy was worthless and that is the complement! he wouldnt get he's hands dirty, and always wanted to be the hero. Quick example I worked 11-7 I was a supervisor and was called to the confrence room asap. Upon arrival There was senior Deputy dog from the fed s with his black board drawing in it, and he staterted the meeting with gentilmen we have an active situation on the labor and delivery floor there is a distraught father who's child was still born and the suspect claims to be armed with a handgun and is treatening to kill the physican who was treating his wife and said her pregency was fine ,, when in fact the fetus had been dead for aprox 2days inside the mother, My partner who was a retired City Officer, Looked at our unfamious supervisor and asked how long had this been going on, it was reported that this incident had occured at 1739 hours so were looking at a bit over five hours, I asked el doh doh! have you contacted the police, he said no we can handle it! I said fuck you ! my partner and myself will see what is going on up there, we took seperate elevators to the 5th floor, for suprises and while we were on our way up to labor and deleverie the Police was called and they were thier on campus before the elevator hit the 5th floor. and they wanted a report of what was going on, we were actually able to talk to the suspect and we got him to surrender without a shot being fired. the only thing that was fired ,was the stupid FBI Agent for placeing everyone in harms way. this bozo was just a wanna be, how he retired is beyond me he should have been fired long before 30 years. Makes you wonder how many innocent people he caused t get hurt of killed during his carrieer?,,,Doc

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Agreed. Waco is a good example.

All they had to do was post 1 police car out front and wait them out, even if it took a year. Where were they going? Why did they perform an "assault" on the compound and kill all those people, kids and cops???

The thing that most people don't understand is that there are members of "law enforcement" that have a blood lust and they want to kill people. We've all seen it, in the military, our casual encounters with law enforcement.

I've got a buddy who is a sherrif's deputy and he shot a guy. Wanted to show me the You Tube video because it was recorded by a dash cam. Told him that's pretty jacked up.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Watch the TV show "Person of Interest", or "NCIS", hell the bastards are watching our every move.

Feedback Score

I do not believe that the average American has any idea of the information that the fourth Reich of America has on them. That includes me, too!
    Freedom? What's that? Is there really such a thing? If so, where?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by dario541 View Post
    I do not believe that the average American has any idea of the information that the fourth Reich of America has on them. That includes me, too!
    Freedom? What's that? Is there really such a thing? If so, where?
    Dario,
    there is a way to find out what what the United States Goverment has on file about you if you are rally that curious, but it comes with a Very Nasty Consequence that comes with it. You can contact the FBI and submit a F.O.I.L. Request to release what records they have on file about you. And the FBI has records on everyone in the United States. the down side to this is, they will automatically think you are up to something and really begin to start digging into your background like a backhoe tearing up the ground to get to a broken pipe! they will talk to your neighbors, friends, employer, if you have an ex-wife! that can be trouble right there!cuz if shes pissed at ya theres no telling what she might say just to get even! they will basically turn your life upside down!, they have a tendency to speculate things and make mountains out of molehills. You can be the perfect citzan, and all it takes is one bad word or an agent who is looking to make a name for themselfs in the FBI can ruin your life in a split secondwith one checkmark or a single key stroke on a computer will damage you for life. ruin your credit, they can do things you have never dreamed of! and if You think they are bad, if they decide to contact the NSA. You might as well move to outerspace. due to the fact they will hound you until there next pet project comes along. And they have a habit of finding people you have cut out of your life because they were a pain in the ass not you! But they will take that persons word over anyone who knows your a stand up guy. I had to work with one of these peices of shit agents. whom thing they are god. They are so self rightous, here is a little piece of information for anyone who ever has the unfourtunate pleasure of dealing with these morons! at the FBI Acdamey in Quantico VA this is were the little G-Men go to school, And they are taught from the get go that if you meaning ( the agent) are interviewing someone and they need not be a suspect! and they do not keep constant eye contact with the agent while they are talking to you, YOU are Automatically lying to them or attempting to be deceptive eathier to help somone else or that you have something to hide. So the best bet is let a sleeping dog stay thay way. Because the person they bite may be you. So my best advise
    dont ask the goverment for a damm thing, because if they dont really have anything on you at the time you request thier information they have about you, they will by the time thay are done, and we all know how the feds work we see it in the news everday, Like this moron who Bombed Boston, they looked into this idoit in 2011, and look what he did just over a week ago! personally I believe they do more harm than good....Doc

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Rikoshay

When the ATF attacked the place, first person David Koresh called was the local Sheriff, who he knew..
    "Their trying to kick my door in and shooting through it, WTF is going on. Why the hell did they not knock, I would have let them in?"
    Sheriff did not know what was happening. He finally got to tell the friggen idiots Koresh went to town daily to pick up mail. WTF did you not talk to him then? Or I would have gone out there with a few of your guys, he knows me, I have been their many times. He was pissed..
    Watch the documentary on WACO.. ATF filmed the girls in their office "Were gonna have a party, party, yahoo."
    They had a friggen party alright.. Koresh, out of the kindness of his heart, let them have a cease fire to pick up their dead, dying and injured..
    Then the ATF, knowing they screwed up royally, burned the place to the ground.. Some got out, not many.. Then they leveled the building to cover evidence and their total FUBAR..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.