Gunco Forums banner

You May Be A Dangerous, Paranoid Doomsday Prepper If…

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  j427x 
#1 ·
You May Be A Dangerous, Paranoid Doomsday Prepper If…

Commentators are always quick to link guns and emergency stores to dangerous and paranoid actions that they consider to be tell tale signs someone is going to commit a crime. They always focus on these areas because it is a trait mostly seen in conservatives that know enough to question the governments’ ability to take care of every problem that emerges. In short, if you are not a Liberal that needs the government to make all of your decisions for you and care for you on a daily basis then there must be something wrong with you.

Any deviation from the norm of unpreparedness is a danger sign to these people that you are out of control and need to be stopped, detained and heavily medicated to assure compliance. Only when you are obedient to the state are you normal and safe. So what signs do you look for in a person or group that should make you suspicious?

The purchase of bullets by the thousands

If a person or group feels the need to purchase thousands of rounds of ammo in the belief they may need this to protect themselves and their family from some type of uncontrolled chaos in the future they are obviously troubled individuals. They need to be more sensible like the U.S. government that only buys 1.5 billion rounds of ammo, give or take a few million, that is only the bare minimum necessary for waging a 24 year war.

The purchasing of weapons by the dozen

If a person or group feels the need to have one firearm to protect themselves or their family due to lack of police protection, this is just irrational. And to have a dozen guns is bordering on paranoia. They need to be more like the U.S. government that only has 165.000 armed federal employees, give or take several thousand, and have several thousand automatic rifles on order as well as two million dollars worth of sniper rifles on order from Remington.

The storing of dehydrated and freeze dried foods for several months

If you perceive the potential need for stored food because of distribution problems or social chaos, having food stores for several months is just promoting the panic. You need to be more like the federal government and buy a billion dollars worth of freeze dried foods for “disaster relief operations”.

The building of underground bunkers for several people

The need for hiding underground in a bunker with several people is a clear sign that you are disturbed and very anti social and may be unbalanced. You need to have “shelters” like the U.S. government does that house at least a thousand people, and number no less then 150 nationwide to be considered normal.

Conclusion:

Never order ammo in amounts less than one billion rounds

Never buy weapons in quantities of less than one thousand

Never buy less than one billion dollars worth of freeze dried food

Never build underground shelters that hold less than one thousand persons

Anyone who prepares with less than these amounts should be considered a dangerous and paranoid doomsday prepper by government standards. Any amounts over this are government sanctioned and considered appropriate measures for normal persons to take.

You May Be A Dangerous, Paranoid Doomsday Prepper If?

Black Blade: I'm not paranoid or dangerous. I'm just a big cuddly Teddy Bear. I wouldn't harm a fly.

See less See more
#5 ·
Obama is worse than my daughter was when she was a teenager with a checkbook, Both of them have the same mentality, Well as long as I have checks I have Money!! not so fast. I was able to cure my daughter, she bounced a few checks I covered them so she wouldnt get into trouble and then I ahd a friend of Mine who was a DA send her a letter! the type you get from the DA's Office saying you have 10 days to pay or be arrested for passing bad checks there were three in all and enough to get her a felony arrest if infact it had ever went that far and I hadnt paid her debts off, But it was priceless to see her sweat her skinny little butt off jumping everytime there was a knock on the door or the telephone rang I could hardly keep a stright face, my ex asked me how long I was going to let her dangle on the end of the rope, I told her Im going to enjoy this for awhile so dont ruin it ! my daughter was as good as gold she did choirs that she wasnt even asked to do. it was to funny got my truck washed too. I told her that Ill hold onto the money she was making to pay back the checks plus the overdraft charges, It was actually priceless and yes! I was very amused to watch her squirm it brightend up my whole month thats how long I strung her along. before I told her that the checks were paid off and whatnot, Till this day she has nver bounced another check
and I didnt tell her until she was 25 what I did to her on the check matter. She asked me do you know how scared I was I thought I was going to jail she said. And I replied do You know howmany times I told you to watch your spending? and do you know how much your mother and myself enjoyed watching you squirm like a worm. I asked her have you written any more bad checks? She said No Dad I have not and I never will again. I smiled and said good! My work here is done, and then I gave her what most of our parents gavce us the eturnal Parental Curse! I told her that One day I hope her child is just like her! And I still hear about it until this day. and usally it starts with do you know what your granddaughter did? ands I laugh and say, No what did your darling little daughter do that has you all bent out of shape and just laugh..and she says uits not funny! But I always disagree with her because it is funny now the shoes on the other foot!. But I have to admit she a good mom but she isnt beyond threating, She Will tell her daughter I;ll just send you to your grandfathers! and you wont be laughing then, And How I know Its my granddaughter, because she tells her mother go ahead send me to grandpas house he loves me and I can do whatever I want to, and my daughter asked her what makes you think so ? because Grandpa told me so and to tell you the same thing if you ever said you were sending me to grandpa's house,, Shortly there after the phone rang thankl god for answering machines LOL Now if they could only arrest obama for writting all these checks that the goverment cant afford but he wants the tax payers to cover!....Doc

#6 ·
the US federal government is the most paranoid prepper out there.

i would say buying billions of rounds of ammo just to keep it off the market with money the government don't have--had to borrow from china to do it counts a a little wack-jobish to me.

and buying all those wheeled tanks , building FEMA run concentration camps, don't help any.

yea the GOVERNMENT is paranoid skitzo --and should have to at least pass a background check and a psy evaluation --before they can buy a firearm--

but the RULES they want for US don't apply to them--

and to help with the fiances they just let a few 100,000 gang bangers out of prison--

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.