Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Life or Death Choices: 35 Excuses That Will Doom The Non-Prepper

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Us believers in preparing know that it is getting closer every day. Try to keep on working and keeping the household to the standard we like to live by as long as possible. But, unemployment could come about again. Health could fail? Ain't any guarantees.

The news makes us think that the END could happen any time now. And, MUSLIM religious fundamentalist adorn their end as a pathway to paradise. Extermination of Christians, JEWS or, even their own is a guarantee to them they will pass out of this life of HELL into reward with ALLAH.

Give thanks to the LORD for each day. Train your loved ones to make it in the event you are taken out or pass away. Prepare as well as you can.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Us believers in preparing know that it is getting closer every day. Try to keep on working and keeping the household to the standard we like to live by as long as possible. But, unemployment could come about again. Health could fail? Ain't any guarantees.

The news makes us think that the END could happen any time now. And, MUSLIM religious fundamentalist adorn their end as a pathway to paradise. Extermination of Christians, JEWS or, even their own is a guarantee to them they will pass out of this life of HELL into reward with ALLAH.

Give thanks to the LORD for each day. Train your loved ones to make it in the event you are taken out or pass away. Prepare as well as you can.
    M U S I B I K E

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.