Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: EMP Threat: ‘Within One Year 9 Out of 10 Americans Would Be Dead’

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah I just recently read "One Second After" by William Forstchen, and it was an eye opener to me. The book deals with the after effects of an EMP, and it REALLY hit home with me because the area he wrote about is where I grew up, and is not far from where I'm currently located. I know most if not all of the roads, locations, land features of which he speaks. It had a serious impact with me emotionally. Definitely a wake up call.

Like he speaks of in "The God Virus" the "Golden Hordes" will come a lookin for food, water, and whatever you have. You need to be able to make them move along.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Meh, I'm not biting.

Thought this would be a funny thread but just seems a bit misguided.

If that were the case, then EVERY SINGLE NATURAL DISASTER would kill dozens if not hundreds of people when the power goes out. And that doesn't happen.

Even if you get stuck in a deep-downtown situation where you're completely dependent upon electricity, like for instance stuck in a hotel in the Bahamas after a hurricane, which as I recall happened a few times this century, you aren't going to be "destitute" because electricity is missing.

This sounds more like a plug for that new TV show they've been advertising that runs with this exact scenario (no more electricity).
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question hc think here for a bit..

Your in your hotel room with the girls.. Very important business meeting.. Poof, power goes out.. Now what??
    They need showers, food, water, to be kept warm.. What are you going to do with no T.V.. Like sit their and stare at each other all night.. No way, boring..
    One of them starts reaching over and grabbing on you. Hey who did that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EMP Threat: ‘Within One Year 9 Out of 10 Americans Would Be Dead’-sbt_group2.jpg  

"Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Your in your hotel room with the girls.. Very important business meeting.. Poof, power goes out.. Now what??
    They need showers, food, water, to be kept warm.. What are you going to do with no T.V.. Like sit their and stare at each other all night.. No way, boring..
    One of them starts reaching over and grabbing on you. Hey who did that?

it THAT the "astoria spice girls"??--

looks like their packing heat--

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    it THAT the "astoria spice girls"??--

looks like their packing heat--
    Babes in uniform turn me on!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Angry

You guys are damn pigs, pigs pigs pigs..
    They, yes them, are the Univ. of Florida Woman's shooting team.. I am their coach and physical therapist. No I do NOT need any help, thank you..
    Well maybe if we talk something out I can introduce you..
    Left too right.. Helga, Yonie, Latasha, Monica.. Helga is probably the best shooter buy very very shy..
    Their reading this post now and their English is very poor.. Hello, remember the exchange student poll.. Geez you guys are slow..
    I traded them for some Miami gang bangers.. Who the hell knows where they are?
    Yonie and me have grown kind of, well close.. The others. You guys P.M. me. $$$$$$$$$ and we can talk..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

too much

got no money, how about i trade some powder and primers, for a sniff !!!, (that offer stands as long as the showers are working) after day or so with no water I will have to withdrawal my offer
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.