Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: “This Time We’re Going Out To Whitey’s Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Community”

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Crush them and then back over them.. If their still twitching smash their heads in with your tire iron..
    ROFLMAO!!!! Good one.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    I would assume this is a non-violent encounter. Roll up your window and ignore him.
    Nah FryedUp I kinda like yah.. I have to drive too Connecticut on occasion, passing through N.Y.. Stop in the city sometimes.
    Those pathetic, worthless, homeless, useless filthy bums, who want to wash your window at the stop lights.. O.K. here is what I like to do. You want to talk fun..
    Put ammonia and bleach in your washer fluid thingadinga in your vehicle.. When the human filth comes out with their filthy rags to clean your windshield.. Hit the windshield washer button..
    Oh my living God, when that stuff hits their eyeballs. You want to see screaming with pain.. One guy, I heard, used straight bleach.. Damn he was just not right.. Turns them into instant Stevie Wonders..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Mixing ammonia and bleach can kill you from the toxic fumes. I don't recommend that...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Frigging 00 4th,,he gots a God Damn gas dispenser on his rig now !!!

Hope ya got a SCBA too if you go mixing bleach and ammonia!!! = chlorine gas,,,, not good!!!

TRX
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Posthumous View Post
    call me crazy, but am I wrong? I mean with the same people arguing the same things in the same way... little snippets of insults here, witty comment and a self reightous attitude there, blah blah blah.
    There are only four real people who post on Gunco. The rest of us are just computer simulations. You can only expect so much from us...
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    There are only four real people who post on Gunco. The rest of us are just computer simulations. You can only expect so much from us...
    Dang! I thought we were never supposed to tell!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Dang! I thought we were never supposed to tell!!
    Your a good Man FryedUp.. You take the heat and you keep the beat.. Hell you will debate what Nappy had for breakfast..
    That is what makes a good sight, site?? like this.. Good friendly debate, where we all want to smash each others faces in.
    But your wrong, everyone else is usually correct, but you wont listen. , rite???
    God Bless America and Gunco. Where we are free to debate, discuss, and argue like adults.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

And God Bless that booty in your Avatar, Tim!
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Your a good Man FryedUp.. You take the heat and you keep the beat.. Hell you will debate what Nappy had for breakfast..
    That is what makes a good sight, site?? like this.. Good friendly debate, where we all want to smash each others faces in.
    But your wrong, everyone else is usually correct, but you wont listen. , rite???
    God Bless America and Gunco. Where we are free to debate, discuss, and argue like adults.
    Golly, thanks for the kind words. I try to be a good man. I do take the heat, if a man crumbles at the slightest pressure what kind of man is he?

As for Obama, despite what you all think, I am no Obama fan. I just wish we could finally have a candidate that actually stood for America and cared for the average working man.

Right and wrong is rarely as Black and White as some see it here. There are often shades of gray that make right seem less right and wrong seem less wrong. MY firefighting career has made me see shades of gray because rarely is anything absolute in that business.

Open and free discussion is part of what makes this country great.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.